whats your job

jamaka

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a welder for JCB.

but just starting my own business valeting/detailng.

I'll have come and say hello to you, I visit Cab regular. Which section do you work in??

[quote name='Nicki'

haha sorry nicki but iv got one,well will have very soon.

going to use a person that my grandad has used for the past 30 years ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

thanks anyway smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i work at a skoda dealer in good old bridgnorth shropshire called faintree garage im parts/warranty manager no one to look after just me ACE!! thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Used to work at tesco, now doing some casual bar work but trying to get work in a gym/the leisure industry to aid my degree.

i watch tv all day.... and get paid for it. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Im a technican at Volkswagen Racing UK.

Building race cars and rebuilding them when they get smashed up which is quite often laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i work in a vw and audi garage parts department in epsom surrey

basically, i look up parts for the trade/retail/workshop, order parts, keys ect, and i'm the vw appointed accessory champion for our dealership.

im an IT admin for teesside power station.

Cool, i did 2 weeks work experience in the IT dept at the power station blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

But i currently dont have a job, on the look out for one wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Currently Debt Collector...just handed my notice in on Tuesday this week though

Starting Aircraft Technician Apprenticeship on September 3rd

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tom

fao nicki - yh we had one guy from daytona manchester called jolyen and now one from daytona london came called maurizio, hes abit weird tho

j

Jolyon Brand is a legend tbh. He was my boss when I was at Daytona. Really lovely bloke. Him & Guy Sheffield (Daytona Sandown Park) used to race in the 24 hour challenge in Dubai & were pretty successful. Guy was UK Formula 6 champion a few years back - I went to Uni with him. Jolyon used to be the manager of Daytona London before going up to Manchester.

Don't know Maurizio though? Does Carl still work at the Raceway? He used to be an RD at Daytona but left to go to the Raceway while I was still working there.

Jolyon Brand is a legend tbh. He was my boss when I was at Daytona. Really lovely bloke. Him & Guy Sheffield (Daytona Sandown Park) used to race in the 24 hour challenge in Dubai & were pretty successful. Guy was UK Formula 6 champion a few years back - I went to Uni with him. Jolyon used to be the manager of Daytona London before going up to Manchester.

Don't know Maurizio though? Does Carl still work at the Raceway? He used to be an RD at Daytona but left to go to the Raceway while I was still working there.

nah ive never met carl and ive been working their a year and half now. yh jolyen is a kool man got me 2 promotions in a yr not bad being a rd at 19 earning a good little wage biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />