WHAT A PI$$ TAKE!

ryan lupo sport

The family said when they were offered an eight-bedroom £500,000 house from the council they had no choice but to take it as previous accommodation had been totally unsuitable.

oh yeah im sure they *really* didnt want to be given a half million quid gaff for free .

Mr Gillespie, 34, said: "We're not scroungers and if it was economical for me to work then I would do.

well mr gillespie all i can say to you is , if you cant feed'em dont breed'em you scrounging sh*te

Fair play to them, it's not their fault the Government gives away so many benifits.

Would you go to work if you could earn more claiming benifits ? No you wouldnt.

On the other hand, the Government shouldnt be giving away all these benifits to fit able bodied people. If your going to blame anyone blame them.

Would you go to work if you could earn more claiming benifits ? No you wouldnt.

EM YEAH I WOULD!

years ago when my mom and dad split my mom could have done that and got more money

then working,but as she had respect for her self and us she worked.....

so would i!!!

It is sickening that we work our ass's off to keep people like this. This country is to soft. mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Edited by Dougie

I am a VERY nice person and would never be mean to anybody but this is really annoying me.

Time for a Newbury cruise tonight i think. Bring parafin. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I am a VERY nice person and would never be mean to anybody but this is really annoying me.

Time for a Newbury cruise tonight i think. Bring parafin. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Why? So we could burn down a house we're paying for?! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I wouldn't be able to offer either parent a job. Here's the evidence...

Former book-keeper Samantha, 35, had five children from a previous relationship when she married Carl, who used to work as a door-to-door salesman. They are Craig, 16, Adam, 14, Jack, 13, Rebekah, 11, and Harry, nine. The couple then had seven of their own: twins Parris-Jordan and Kesla Blu, eight; twins Mason and Peaches, six; Logan, four, and the three-year-old twins Skye and Kalifornya.

Christ on a bike, they can't spell. What hope have they got?

WTF is Kelsa Blu, a toilet treatment???????

Lets have a quick look at what MP's are getting up to with tax payers money

MEMBERS of parliament are using their taxpayer-funded expense accounts to buy iPods, plasma screen televisions and even, in one case, a fish tank, insiders have alleged.

Finance administrators have been approving a wide array of executive gadgets despite widespread public concern about abuses of the parliamentary expenses system. MPs routinely claim thousands of pounds a year without having to produce receipts or other evidence that they have made any purchases.

MPs have also remortgaged their homes to release thousands of pounds and then used their allowances to cover the repayments.

The names of MPs who have received the extravagant items have not been revealed but one well-placed insider said: “There has been a successful claim for a very expensive, large plasma television and for a fish tank. After discussion among officials in the fees office, both were waved through.

“Also, in the run-up to Christmas last year, a lot of MPs suddenly started claiming for iPods. The system really is outrageous.”

The row over the £87m annual expenses bill erupted last month when MPs backed new legislation to exclude themselves from the Freedom of Information Act. MPs are currently blocking attempts from the information commissioner to force them to disclose full details of their taxpayer-funded expenses.

An MP can spend up to £21,634 on the cost of maintaining a second home, either in London or in his or her constituency. This money can be used to pay almost all costs associated with running the home including furnishings, groceries, mortgage, utility bills and council tax.

A further £20,000 a year is available for paying the costs involved in running an office. Plasma screens, iPods and fish tanks could come out of either of these allowances. MPs can pick up a staffing allowance of up to £84,081 a year as well.

Last week The Sunday Times revealed that Derek Conway, a senior Conservative MP, paid his wife Colette £3,271 a month and his son Frederick £981. Frederick is a full-time geography student at Newcastle University.

Several other MPs also employ family members, including David Cameron, the Tory leader, who has appointed his wife’s sister, Alice Sheffield, as his correspondence secretary.

I wouldn't be able to offer either parent a job. Here's the evidence...

Christ on a bike, they can't spell. What hope have they got?

WTF is Kelsa Blu, a toilet treatment???????

no they just ran out of normal names after the first 4!

Right ****** Uni.

I'm just going to find myself a pikey and have 12 kids.

free house woohay!

innit! bring it on!!!

a mate of mine got kicked out of her house and the council couldnt find anywhere for her to live. they told her that imigrants and pregnant people or mothers get first priority! she was like 'right il go get pregnant then shall i!'

its ridiculas!

its the middle class average waged tax paying people who get royally fked up the ass in this country,

but as for that im off to make babys with my g/f lol im goin for 24 kids maybe they will give me a million pound house.

I agree with your title, what has the council done, everyone will want one now and they know how to get it. If you want that many kids then you should be able to afford to look after them without collecting every benefit going angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

Bah,

The UK is only good if your a scrounging little **** or a millionaire. If your joe bloggs who does his/her 9-5 and lives by the rules you'll just keep getting ****ed in the ass till you can't take it no more then they will take that opportunity to royally feck you in the ass without any lube.

Prime example being you watch these Police, Camera, Action style programs and the kids steal a car, drive like muppets, put everyone within a 50 meter radius of them in life threatening danger, bail out of a moving car, try and evade arrest still and then get away with a slap on the wrists. I drive 35 in a 30 zone and have to go on a driving course which costs me £67.

I don't blame the Police though. If you actually speak to a Police officer you can see how frustrated they get catching people who are let off with a slap on the wrists.

I am genuinely f*ckin disgusted by the sponging f*ckin parents!!!!

"i'd work...blah blah crap b*llocks ****"

I hope that they both sit on their arses all day and are miserable f*ckers!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by WetmonkeyTDI