OMFG!!!!!!!

VWR Lupo

So does that mean I shouldn't fit the PIAA light pod and Kia Sedona bonnet vent wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> to mine? I've already written names of things for sale in my local B&Q warehouse down my doors.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

oh and...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Do you think people on the Honda Civic forums get crucified if someone dare make an attempt at the 'euro' or 'cleaned' or 'OEM' look that dubbers are so anally retentive about?

Oh dear! I think the second is much worse, although I think the fact that the owner of the first seems to believe the Lupo is something its not.

Speaking of bad taste, while in a car park the other day I saw a purple Ka with fridge magnets stuck on the boot spelling 'Once upon a purple Ka". Shame, made a crap car even worse.

To be honest and fair to the owner, if you removed the stickers, took off the vents and got rid of the stripes it would be quite nice

Rough idea...

SSL20134.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...but then each to their own.

Hope 'he's' got stays on those 'spots' 'cause I bet they vibrate like a b*gger if 'he' hasn't.

so it then looks standard then! lol

but with spot lights laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

why has it got a yamaha sticker on it? is it bike powered!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nah! Just someone who needs some gentle persuasion in the right direction.

If they really wanted that look the should've gone for a classic mini.

R

he keeps it clean tho! LOL

i think it is a woman who wons it if i seen her right in the car! no sexist remarks please! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

a woman who want's it, or own's it??????

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Nah! Just someone who needs some gentle persuasion in the right direction.

If they really wanted that look the should've gone for a classic mini.

R

It's a shame VW didn't make any effort in making the front of the Lupo look like a Mini, isn't it? The owner might be trying to make it look like a rally-slag. Here's my effort when I joined, it's awful...

LUPOBLUE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

but with some refinement, it could work. Or maybe not.