Why did you choose your username?

i choose mine because i take an interest in the 'European Association for NeuroOncology' or 'EANO'... and the french starting word d' means of... so 'of european association for neuroOncology'

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am mitch, one of unit 21's four

Edited by mitch unit 21

Cos the Loops Blu. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

IMPlying that you can't spell Lupo or Blue laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ray (and my Mummy called me Ray 'cause I was her Ray of sunshine!)

I heard the sun shines out of her ass?

So technically you came out of her ass? Gross.

Maybe it did, but she's be dead 10 years. I don't know what happened to her soul!

But she did have a mean left hand when weilding the clothes brush!

Oouch!

He's about the same age as me, so it wouldn't have been illegal, just boys playing around. As they do!

Ray huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

my screen name comes from my first ever email address i got when my dad got AOL back in the day!!

It was JO898, but back then, the dirty phone lines were all 0898 numbers, so made me look like a dirty hussy........Added an H as thats the first letter of my surname and kept the 898 cos by then we were emotionally attached. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

my screen name comes from my first ever email address i got when my dad got AOL back in the day!!

It was JO898, but back then, the dirty phone lines were all 0898 numbers, so made me look like a dirty hussy........Added an H as thats the first letter of my surname and kept the 898 cos by then we were emotionally attached. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

what you're saying is that you are a dirty hussy...in a round the houses sort of fashion

Mines due to a single school friend that used to call me Gibbeth, although my usually nickname is Gib, or Gibbie, but I thought id be wild!

And I, like silver, love punctuation, especially !! , !!

My name is aaron and ppl call me azza, so i made the username "AzzA" i think and then forgot about it and then registered again with "Az_zA" because i had already made "AzzA" and forgot about it lol

what you're saying is that you are a dirty hussy...in a round the houses sort of fashion

Good point...Just re read my post, and thats exactly what it sounds like!!!!! but it wasn't quite what i meant........ blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by joh898

My close friends used to call me luppie at school after I had my first fit when I was 14. Some of them still do and 70 is the year I was born hence Luppie70. Pretty boring really but I was stuck to finding a user name tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well i was carl16v then forgot the password so changed it to noddy as its what mates call me as i have a noddy car i forgot the password again blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> so became noddy1 and give myself an easy password so i cant forget rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by noddy1