Why did you choose your username?

Just thought it would be interesting to know why everyone chose their specific username. Some might be plain obvious if it's your name etc.

I chose 243 because I used to have a .243 racing frame. like this one

frames_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought it would be interesting to know why everyone chose their specific username. Some might be plain obvious if it's your name etc.

I chose 243 because I used to have a .243 racing frame. like this one

frames_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i did an online shop for a 243 importer.

my username was totally random, not sure why i chose it.

i did an online shop for a 243 importer.

my username was totally random, not sure why i chose it.

Did you sell the e13 stuff too?

I was gonna ask about your username, does seem pretty random if I'm being honest wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Did you sell the e13 stuff too?

I was gonna ask about your username, does seem pretty random if I'm being honest wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

www.balfa.co.uk

I was searching for some advice on the net regarding fitting a SEAT Alana CD head unit into an Arosa. I came across ClubLupo and joined to ask the question. Needed to think of a user name as the HU in question was coming to a close on eBay.

Looked out of the window and seen my car was Silver. The exclamation is there cause I like punctuation and it came to me in a eureeka moment (too much caffiene that day!). So I chose Silver!

In hindsight the colour of my car is Arctic Grey. I thought about changing it, but life's just too short.

...and actually in hindsight Silver! may not be such bad choice affter all!

Ray AKA Silver!

Its my numberplate blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Mat and a VW? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I chose mine because erm its my name, although its getting boring now, i wouldn't mind something along the lines of Little Derek or Terrence to be honest.

Yeah laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I like sway, i heard that song and thought what a mental title for a song, its been my fave name ever since laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Adam

Yeah laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I like sway, i heard that song and thought what a mental title for a song, its been my fave name ever since laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Excellent

I dunno actually.

Heartagram is HIM's logo and to be quite honest there a ****ng dire band, but I just like the way heartagram rolls of the tounge and the way the logo looks laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dunno actually.

Heartagram is HIM's logo and to be quite honest there a ****ng dire band, but I just like the way heartagram rolls of the tounge and the way the logo looks laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

don't let emo gaz hear you say bad stuff about HIM, he might get emo on your ass!