Guys of club Lupo

dizzy

it's like a cack handed version of the evolution of man...
confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

that is all! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

iam on the right, pic taken with some of the best mates ever lol

DSC00050.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

also not to sure about the face tho, the blame points towards the alcohol pops cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Edited by lupo_1.0

this pic makes me laugh everytime!

DSC00428-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

(left to right) one of lukes mates (cant remember his name!), luke - db, al - nfbr, paul - paulbin and luke - vwr lupo wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I must admit i found luke's "Finding water with the magic car key" trick to be amazing! Look at it levetating there!

also i looked so slim back then sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

wont be long before i'm back that way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

Me (on the right) with Rob Huff who drives for chevy in the WTCC, pic was taken at brands hatch at a track day DSCF1016-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by arosaSDI

another silly one

rrday3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

paul, al and bikerz! (jo's in the car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)

Me and some mates, in Krakow last week on a residential trip.

We terrorised the poor Polish wearing those tops, riding Choppers around pedestrianised zones. Loved it.

Who needs a lupo when you got a chopper!

l_48edc8c62d53e8698393a99c7a4e0bf0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I'm the one, second in on the left. Beside the guy wearing the hat.

Edited by Lukus Lupo

Me and some mates, in Krakow last week on a residential trip.

We terrorised the poor Polish wearing those tops, riding Choppers around pedestrianised zones. Loved it.

Who needs a lupo when you got a chopper!

l_48edc8c62d53e8698393a99c7a4e0bf0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I'm the one, second in on the left. Beside the guy wearing the hat.

So that would be "I'm the guy without headwear"

(it looks to me like the one 2nd from the right has his/her hood up)

Nice phot!!

R

this pic makes me laugh everytime!

DSC00428-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

(left to right) one of lukes mates (cant remember his name!), luke - db, al - nfbr, paul - paulbin and luke - vwr lupo wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Look at my sexy legs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Now comtrol yourself girls!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VWR Lupo

n199704512_33820515_3936.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There you go, me and my lady friends out for a birthday in notts!

Pete

Just for the record from left to right: Hannah (my g/f), Pete, Colette, Verity (birthday girl), Charlotte and Anna

Edited by Petes 16V Sport

Pete! your a pimp!

Look at my sexy legs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Now comtrol yourself girls!!!!!!!!!

Luke, I quite like how your shoes look like mickey mouse

That 'Hulk' Max pic on page one is quality.

Throughout history there have only been one or two pics of me, including this one...

n604796674_50537_1647.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Clearly, I'm the goon on the right

Look at my sexy legs n199704512_33820515_3936.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There you go, me and my lady friends out for a birthday in notts!

Pete

look at you and all your ladies!!! you stud pete

oh and just one more...darren (1 litre screamer) with his favouritest mug ever

DSC00719.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Jen

n199704512_33820515_3936.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Pete the Pimp of Notts laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

l_b546da8c6063b130e2a0bc44d961088b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

One of me riding bareback last summer, with my invisible lasso

l_8b761af4b1e2b127d56076909bf9ed0f.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And a close up wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Gavs_arosa16v

another silly one

rrday3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

paul, al and bikerz! (jo's in the car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)

Check the length on that neck!