whats your favourite part of the lupo?

D_eano

sport, gti, or base model, im not fused... was just wondering what peoples fave single part is on their lupo? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

mines got to be the dial cover on mine... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

come on everyone join in laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I agree with Tigz, the blue dials all the way smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yep i second the dials, i have to say i put the lights on as soon as it even begins to get dark just to see that sexy blue

outside the car its the centure exit exhaust, i had a centure exit pipe on my mini and loved it i think it just makes the car

stand out and it was a standard feature,

Can arosa owners join in too rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Inside i like the dash and the RED dials

Outside its got to be the front headlamps and grill shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edit: and the engine of course, the only one id have in a lupo/arosa now

Edited by cardaft

I like the whole look of the car but what i really liked is that they are rare - i mean anno this site is dedicated to them an all but compared to saxo's and corsa's etc they are rare especially modded ones smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the fact that it's as near you'll get to the original idea of a vw small car, nameley the mk 1 golf without all tha associated headache of owning one.

well until you modify one and have to keep on top of it all. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

the dents!

so it that how you justify to yourself going out on the lash at uni and not spending money on the car getting the dents sorted laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

there is a lot to be said for the ratz look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Unheard

Same reason as Mitch in that it is a near as I can get to a modern equivalent of a MK1 Gti.

Favourite part has to be the ITB's (well their noise)...though they are not actually standard.

Yup, I also love the fact that it's the last Volkswagen from the moderately powerful engine + small + light = fast school of thought.

I love the overall look of the front end.

I love how it gives you wheelspin when you're not paying attention.

I love how it sometimes surprises you with just how fast it can be.

I love the feeling of watching others thrash their cars like muppets around you and being able to think - "I could be past you in an instant if I wanted" and never having to prove it because you know this to be genuinely true.

I love taking a peek through the living room blinds (which are always closed) just to look at it sitting on the drive. *

I love the fact that it is just about to be recognised for the future classic that it truely is.

But most of all I love it's soul. It's got so much of that that I can forgive its foibles.

Deek

* I actually do this rather a lot

Edited by dxg

I love taking a peek through the living room blinds (which are always closed) just to look at it sitting on the drive. *

lol i do that aswell every night without fail tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />...

yea i might add that exterior wise i love the bonnet, especially when its been polished and clayed wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

i love the front end of the gti wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> but i do absolutley love every little thing about her too

i also always look at my car and i love watching joe drive her towards me as i think she looks really mean and wide now shes lowered!!!