How much have you spent on your lupo/arosa?

Dubweiser

working it out with the missus tonight howmuch ive spent on the car since owning, had my car just over a year and i ve spent best part of 3.5 grand. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But to work it out you cant count in:

Servicing/ Mot's

Oil, coolant etc

Tax

Problems with the car (new cambelt etc).

Just car mods wheels, tyres, body work etc etc.

Good luck wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Dubweiser

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent actually spent that much yet alloys £500 tints £200 changed my exhaust twice £400 so about £1100 just now but its in the body shop the now and they want about £7k to supply and fit everythin for me and then im moving my exhaust again but dont know how much that will be yet and then hopefully on to a leather re-trim - oh an i bought new alloys at £1000

so in total about £9100 when its finished that is if i dont think of anything else to do to it lol

god i never realised how much this modifying milarky was costin me i need to find a new hobbie confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

omg about £2800! how easy is it to spend without realising! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

*edit* if you include cleaning products you can probably double that rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by Jen

car £5950

body work and paint - £900/1000ish inc parts

sound system - £700

suspension - £ 500

mechanical work thats needed to be done due to mods wearing parts out faster than expected - £ 600 inc. labour and VAT

jesus , i dont like doing this , i see how much i have spent on the car .... i dont like the costs .... mind you the outcomes good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i started to add it up but have stopped as it was getting to much ermm.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ermm:" border="0" alt="ermm.gif" /> huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

£60 for a set of wheels, that I swapped for some of mine to get the best 4, sold the resulting 4 for £50, so £10 spent

can of Hammerite - £4

£14 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> bargain!

certainly beats the £4k I spent on my Vento ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Ummm..

*works out*

Just over £1100 blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> And about to spend anouther couple of hundred extra on his repair bill to have his bumpers done.....

Edited by lunalupi

In the last year? Less than £20 on an stubby aerial from Dale. In the last two years, less than £500 which was my VW satnav headunit, Dension iPod kit and Cambridge lights.

About the only thing I'll ever spend money in the future will be a leather re-trim and getting the little dent out of one of the rear quarter panels, and maybe some coilovers, maybe.

£24,000 including buying the car.

Not including any servicing or maintenance.

*remember £4000 was on the throttle bodies*

Exterior: £900

Interior: £400

Wheel collection (BBS RX 16s, BBS RXII 15s x2, Castellets 14s, BBS RM 15s): £1500? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Total: £1300

Wheels £150

Tyres £170

Sounds £550

Bodywork and paint £200

Seats £100

Alcantara £180 pmsl

Total = £1400

add a bit more of other bits and bobs like wires etc.

and i have still so much to do lol. well putting it all back in and retrimming every panel inside.

( i wonder how much swede you can buy for £180?? but dont think that will work to well and start to smell a bit )

Edited by lupo_1.0

Wheels £150

Tyres £170

Sounds £550

Bodywork and paint £200

Seats £100

Swede £180

Total = £1400

add a bit more of other bits and bobs like wires etc.

and i have still so much to do lol. well putting it all back in and retrimming every panel inside.

this is a swede

swede_brora_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />