jamiea7x lupo sport, GRUMPY CAT YO

jamiea7x

wot u think of the pics/car any suggestions for mods?(yes i know it badl needs lowering)

wot u reckon?

side1resizevd1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lighting on this one was wqeird dunno why was the best fix i could get in p.shop
top1resizeic0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

front1resizewr2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rear1resizeul6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by jamiea7x

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good un mate! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As for mods, as you say it needs lowering, maybe some new rims?

Looks like a good un mate! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As for mods, as you say it needs lowering, maybe some new rims?

was thinkin bot lenso rs5's

or wolfrace street octanes as ive seen em for a really good price....

would love bbs or porsche rims but just outta my budget at the mo....

could i get away with just springs? or would i need the dampers too?

Lenso? wolfrace? already your going down the wrong path, you can get porsche rims cheap. tried ebay? or even www.dubmeister.co.uk personally id go for lowering it first, coilovers are the way forward but if your on a budget a decent set of springs will do. Thought about taking off your rub strips? great colour by the way! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Could get some VW Le Castellet, bit like Design 90's (Porsche) without the hassle of hub converters. Im bidding on a new set on Ebay, but feel free to have a bid, as I have too many sets! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Remember to mod to your taste though! You've got a great start the colour is excellent, i'd be thinking about Cambridge style rear lights (RBRR), a nice drop 50mm+, and some wheels which suit dubs.

Edited by matt a

Could get some VW Le Castellet, bit like Design 90's (Porsche) without the hassle of hub converters. Im bidding on a new set on Ebay, but feel free to have a bid, as I have too many sets! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Remember to mod to your taste though! You've got a great start the colour is excellent, i'd be thinking about Cambridge style rear lights (RBRR), a nice drop 50mm+, and some wheels which suit dubs.

ive bought red arosa rears with the intent of colour codin them but they dont come part like the fronts as i thought they would altho i still like em ver the ones thats on at the mo...

thout the lenso would suit it ok nice dish on em.... and i know wolfrace are a bit chav but thos street octanes are actually a nice rim...

might check those rims out on ebay...

another question anyone know of any audi tt comps replicas in like 15" only 1's ive seen is 17" thot they mite look quite smart

yers a few things that you can do i.e remove bump strips, smoke headlamps colour code a few bits and bobs, tail lights are not to much to be honest nor is a de badged grill. german plates etc etc.

but yer i say go for a drop before you thing about rims.

yea quite fancy the german plates......only gte a debadged grill if i fill in the half moon recess...

anyone suggest springs? or ones to avoid? dont wanna be goin along then bottomin out

ill do the strips once i get a break in the weather,,,

think ill stump out fot those vw la castellettes

proper nice lookin rims....after crimbo tho damn girlfriends man...bleed ur money dry

Add my opinions wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Do the little things first, then lowering before wheels. When you do go for wheels, try looking on edition38.com cos loads of wheels come up on there

yer man on the griles you have a insert that goes into the bonnet so it looks like its notthere yes ok you can still see a line but they look ok.

and you see you say about bottomin out. i think it just depends on how much of a drop you want to go. i know the lupos sit like a trackor as standed iam on a 40mm drop and to be honest its not that low. i think 60 iss good on springs and i have not seen any springs that can go any lower.

also round good height imo, maybe get pvw for something and have a look they always have companys that sell vag styling also may get someething in the "for sale" part

Did you take it on the half pipe mate?

looks a good un, slam it and rims and your sorted wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i was gona stick it in the half pipe and take a pic fom the top but theres no stairs on so only way i would get up if i were to climb and it was jus bout to rain so didnt bother

thanks for the info LUPO-1.0

• 1 month later...

a couple new mods from me debadged the rear, german plates and a badgeless grill looks quite good i reckon for pocket money mods

next up i srims & springs, polo gti rims i reckon if i can find a good set with a good price

pics(excuse the dirt its manky round my way knockin down buildins closeby)

badgelessjq0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

the mother threw out the other little center stickers for the plates, pain in the ass

badgeless2ep4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by jamiea7x

looking good mate trust me the small mods start and before you know it you have spent all your money lol.

but one thing i still wish i did was to just do little mods first i.e the grille and stuff. but save up for a nice set of rims and some form of lowing kit (springs or coils) trust me it will change the how outlook of the car in total.

i think rims are the best mod in the world lol.

looking good mate trust me the small mods start and before you know it you have spent all your money lol.

but one thing i still wish i did was to just do little mods first i.e the grille and stuff. but save up for a nice set of rims and some form of lowing kit (springs or coils) trust me it will change the how outlook of the car in total.

i think rims are the best mod in the world lol.

pretty much wheels can make or break any car altho its gotta be paired with the right ride height if one or other aint right 90% of the time it looks wrong

I've just seen the Street Octanes today on t'internet. £350 all in for 195/45s doesn't seem to bad although I did comment at the time to someone that they were chavvy. They already have the 'safe' black centres and polished lip, I think it's that they're not tried and tested rims that some people don't like.

The Lupo could make a good 'Import' style car with enough mods to suspension and rolling stock without having to resort to daft exhausts etc. The trouble is that a lot of people are too obsessed with OEM, OEM+ (or as I like to call it "ram raiding at VAG rather than Halfords").

Anyway, I'm off to replace my door handles with ones from an Audi Q7 (that's my idea, anyone does it first and I'll poo in their teapot).

OEM+

My botty.

Edited by IDGM

sum new pictures i took today after a good wash!

took the advice from loafy with the 2 bucket thing worked a treat!

well chuffed with how this pic came out, 1st go at messin with long shutter speeds!

lupoblurnewresizevv9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoabove1aj9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupograss1kh3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lipowide1hg0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

opensesameek4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by jamiea7x

• 5 months later...

got my exhaust fitted and also bought sum meguiars clay very impressed with the shine i am! ha

heres some piccies...(excuse the wheels theyre boggin could be arsed cleanin them after clayin n waxin the paint)

zostset1clayreflectionpm6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

zostnew1vw4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

zostset1zostqm0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

zostset1kr8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

zostset1gibbstewartdl2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ill give you a month untill youulled over and have a £30 fine issued for those plates.... there reallly cracking down on it now, i got done for mine on saturday... but got off it because the police were driving with no headlights on... which i kindly pointed out, and put my car down on the ticket as being a GOLF?? got it wrong after checking the police database and looking at my insurance details.... and these people are meant to be keeping the streets safer?? haha

Car looks nice BTW!