jamiea7x lupo sport, GRUMPY CAT YO

jamiea7x

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm i love starlites so much! Shame they dont look as good as that on GTi :( Really compliment the sport arches i reckon. Spot on J-dude :)

Where have you seen them on a GTi? Show me evidence! :angry2:

Mmmm i love starlites so much! I don't think they'd look as good as that on GTi :( Really compliment the sport arches i reckon. Spot on J-dude :)

Chillax Ray. Im sure you'll prove me wrong. I just think they look SO right on sports, it would be hard to follow. Same with p-slots, i really dont like them on GTis.

Sorry for having an opinion :wacko:

Chillax Ray. Im sure you'll prove me wrong. I just think they look SO right on sports, it would be hard to follow. Same with p-slots, i really dont like them on GTis.

Sorry for having an opinion :wacko:

Have you seen them on a GTi? Though I don't know why I would care about the opinions of a 12 year old girl.

I can always put them on the Arosa.

;)

Jamie, can you do me a favour and show me pics of the 185/55 if it's not too much trouble?

Ray

ya ill gte pics up tomorrow dude

reasion ive got dif tyre sizes is that i just swapped the tyres over from my standard wheels and i got 165/60's as theyre tpractically the same rolling radious as the 185's and i need new front tyres for an mot and they were far cheaper than 185's + a better tyre

Looks very nice on the starlites :shades:

Jamie, can you do me a favour and show me pics of the 185/55 if it's not too much trouble?

Ray

Jon_273 has 185/55 on his starlites, see here http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...20&start=20

Those federals are bulky tyres on normal sized rims though, so suit the starlites well imo.

Edited by cardaft

Looks very nice on the starlites :shades:

Jon_273 has 185/55 on his starlites, see here http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...20&start=20

Those federals are bulky tyres on normal sized rims though, so suit the starlites well imo.

Cheers for that. I'll have a lookee at his readers ride thread for the side profile.

• 2 months later...

have started to retrim my door cards in red leatherette have only got the rear ones done so fair im really chuffed with these as its my first go and are pretty much bang on!

what you reckon? excuse the ****ty phone pictures

090217_160010856.jpg

090219_161720783.jpg

Edited by jamiea7x