Mine and 'The Wifes' Lupos

LoopyLing

They look really smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I was looking at getting those but i thought it might look a bit odd with the grey caprets, lower dash etc but it looks great, wish id gone for them now wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .

Chris

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> looking good mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> glad you like them.

Does look great with the yellow paint.

Happy sitting tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 1 month later...

looking good i'll be able to match you pics soon my cousin has now got a 1.0 loop in yellow biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In the future you should have the red thread on the sets restiched in yellow, would look awesome!!

Your car is looking really good, especially on the Sport alloys, with the drop. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_3489.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I actually washed the Loop! It's been the first dry day in a long long time so I took a little trip up the road.

IMG_3492.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

It was so damn cold i couldn't really get many pics but I'll try again again, the views are stunning!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is there 2 different shades of yellow as mine looks a different colours to yours?

I guess aging will have an effect, although my car seems to display about 5 different shades of yellow on it's own!

Nice, whats next?

Is there 2 different shades of yellow as mine looks a different colours to yours?

Quite possiblty, VAG (in their infinite wisdom) make multible shades of most of their colour range (with the same code). I, for example have the choice of 2 different greens rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I got round to removing some of the height from The Wife's Lupo this evening...

IMG_3899.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3889.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Next.. Rub Strip removal??

• 1 month later...

Had the Green Loop car detailed by a Local chap at the weekend. Looking pretty good I gotta say!!

alup13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

alup11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

alup6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />