Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Found some new settings on the camera to fanny about with...

Think I slightly overdid it with the saturation, but it's hard to tell on the camera screen. Looks a bit 'shopped, but it's straight from the camera. Added the border on photobucket.

Down at the bottom of the garden.

IMG_1411.jpg

Edited by Philplop

Hey Adele do you go Bassetts then? You got more pictures of your car seen as Im always around walsall area dotn really see many dubbers around there

Yeah I used to go Spitfire but its getting too hot there now with the police! Already escaped from Hams Hall without being caught so I dont want to end up being caught there and being told my german plates are illegal, the plate should be in the window and im TOO low lol. You should come to the MDC meet anyways :) U dont need a dubbed car just the passion for them and up for a good laugh :) add me on facebook and ill let you know whenever theres some meets around the area. Tom Woodhall

My 'new' camera, of 1977 vintage.

4975028660_0004d2d3f7_z.jpg

I've had it a few years after it was passed on by an Uncle, but it has been resting in the loft in its shabby soft case alongside my various untested Kodak Brownies I've accumulated over the years at car boot sales.

I'll give it a clean and buy a roll of film this weekend to see what it is like. If it's any good, I might treat it to a snake skin recover!

Edited by IDGM