Picture of the day

ArosaMike

pervert ha

Costing a bit but from the reviews and its possible uses its a dam fine one.

Havent picked it up yet as it needs to be ordered in, should be here monday .

Sorry to be critical, but that is a crap photo. Compositions is all wrong and you didn't even get he entire subject in the frame.

D-

Do it again. :)

Sorry to be critical, but that is a crap photo. Compositions is all wrong and you didn't even get he entire subject in the frame.

D-

Do it again. :)

I have to agree with Mr Silver

Better picture please! but it has to be of an ice cream. . . .

You being serious!? You gonna make everyone take their camera phone pictures down? It's a picture of an ice cream, in the sun, on the hottest day of the year, taken whilst running back to the pub to catch the second half of the game (shouldn't have ran). Lighten up fellas, I only posted for what it was a picture of. When I post a crap pic taken on a DSLR that I claim to be a prize winner, then lose your cool yeah?

Take a chill pill, or grab an ice cream.

You being serious!?

No! I just expected better from a iPhone 4g; what with all the hype and queues I thought the least it would have done for you is compose it automatically for you.

:)

No! I just expected better from a iPhone 4g; what with all the hype and queues I thought the least it would have done for you is compose it automatically for you.

:)

Ahhh ok then all is good! I'll post some other photos later on my thread about the iPhone, see what you think. I've not had chance to really play with the cam yet. :(

Compositions is all wrong and you didn't even get he entire subject in the frame.

Maybe he knows the rules of composition and has chosen to completely ignore them? :lol:

You being serious!? You gonna make everyone take their camera phone pictures down? It's a picture of an ice cream, in the sun, on the hottest day of the year, taken whilst running back to the pub to catch the second half of the game (shouldn't have ran). Lighten up fellas, I only posted for what it was a picture of. When I post a crap pic taken on a DSLR that I claim to be a prize winner, then lose your cool yeah?

Take a chill pill, or grab an ice cream.

wow calm down there lol. you taken that way way way to serious.

new ice cream picture please :)