Whats your mileage?

Petrified

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE OF THE VERY LAST SILVER GTI'S

ONLY 234 MILES ON THE CLOCK SINCE NEW. FIRST REGISTERED 30/06/2005.

IS THIS THE LOWEST MILEAGE GTI IN THE CLUB?

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> do you not drive it at all?

I put double that on my car between 6am - 6pm today! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

im still looking for someone with higher mileage than me ermm.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ermm:" border="0" alt="ermm.gif" />

got any pics??? and pics of clocks and plates

you're not going to make an offer on it are you? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got any pics??? and pics of clocks and plates

Hi, No pics taken - its just mint in box as they say. Am a VW nut just loved the car and brought it as a future classic only use it for fun on dry days. Also have a mint scirocco Scala and mint Corrado VR6 (again one of the last made)

Good to talk.

Cheers

Robert

27,000 on an 02 GTI.

(And it's getting its cambelt changed on Monday, just to be sure rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />)

Deek.

Hi, No pics taken - its just mint in box as they say. Am a VW nut just loved the car and brought it as a future classic only use it for fun on dry days. Also have a mint scirocco Scala and mint Corrado VR6 (again one of the last made)

im going to cry

had from new 2001 gti loop . full vag service history .10.000 miles as it left the factory .mats never used ash tray never used never had a puffer on board . whats it worth .pretty sure it must be the best lowest mileage in the world out side a museum. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

May 2004 - 15600 miles

I bought it in Oct 05 at 6402. did most of the 9000 in about 5 months..had less use of late.

2 Services so far, will need work to rear panel after someone bumped me and drove off whilst i was away from the car mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

2003 gti lupo on 39.5k, tho was on 7.5k when i bought it september 04

loads of warrenty work, 4 pages on our system! too much to list! lol!!

always get a service bang on the 10k mark, had a service back in april, and already half-way to next service!

2002 Gti.

67000 miles. Its modified, driven hard but pampered and gets anything it needs.

Been perfect to me so far...don't want to curse myself though!

• 1 month later...

Now approaching 122,000 sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

anyone else have higher mileage than that yet unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

must be someone.

I guess it reassures most people that one of the cars with the most miles on is one that gets pushed to it's limits (the engine) and is still healthy, making good power. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Petrified