Money no object mods.

Philplop

What would you do to your Lupo's if money was no object? Engine transplant? Turbo?

I think I'd want to keep the standard GTI engine, and just tune it up. Maybe a Supercharger and Turbo combo like on the new Golfs (I think), small supercharger to spool up the turbo. Cosmetics side of things just smooth it over and slam it. Think the GTI's look pretty much spot on to begin with.

I think I'd also buy another Lupo and get it built onto a custom built chassis with a mid-mounted Dodge 8.3 V10 like is in the Viper, but then get one of those Venom twin turbo conversions for it and take it up to 800bhp. Should be... interesting.

Just wanted some ideas for when I win the lottery. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think one of those 1.4TSI lumps would be pretty fine in a Lupo.

Having said that, I'd be hard-pushed to go back to a FWD car as my only vehicle, so some kind of RWD conversion would be nice...

Simple. 2x twin turbo R32 engines, then speak nicely to Ian Birch.

Total 1200Bhp and 4 wheel drive biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I would get a veyron body and engine conversion.

I was thinking the other day, that if you had a Veyron no-body would every try it on again sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'll stick with my 1200Bhp in an Arosa, you'd never see it coming!

Q-cars are the way to go.

I was thinking the other day, that if you had a Veyron no-body would every try it on again sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'll stick with my 1200Bhp in an Arosa, you'd never see it coming!

Q-cars are the way to go.

LOL You'd need 4 wheel drive though! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Seriously though i like snoops TSI idea. BB tuning are already doing stuff for it according to germancarfans. I do miss the twin engined cars, i thought dubsport were doing a mk4? Never heard anything about that thing since it was in PVW.

Good topic this by the way. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Hmmm, a couple of thoughts here. If it was for show I'd rebody my 1.0 as a GTI then turn it into a cabriolet. If it was to be a road car, I'd want an Arosa front end and a remaped Golf TDI 150 engine wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Swoxy

id probably drop a TSI lump in, standard 170bhp tune (no more as want speed not unruley torque steer) Lower on Eibachs, toughen up anti-roll bars, swap my halogens for HID's, have a leather retrim, and 4WD conversion with 60% to rears. and that would be it.

oh and add and MFD and denison ICE link lol

Not forgetting to uprate the brakes as well, then my lupo would be just how I want it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Petes 16V Sport

No big engine for me. Would ruin the lightweight nimbleness of the car. Only exception would be an F1 car engine if like you say money no object.

Maybe have some 1 off wheels made and thats about it. I have got my car pretty much exactly as I like it.

i'd like a house... then have a stainless intake pipe made for the tdi, and remap it, then get the summer rims i want, And maybe a GTI in Anthracite if its findable.

If money was no object and i could do what I want...

...buy a fully refurbed Split screen microbus/camper with a Porsche lump and wheels and dropped on it's ass. Cruise of into the sunset park up and sit watching the sunset sipping chilled beer!

Arosa would sit at home in the garage as a courtsey car for guests of the house!

Yeah dream on!

S!

Looks like the TSI swap would be popular.

I'm imagining "VR6R4". Think Metro, Tony Pond and Group B. Get Photochopping.

Hmmmmm. It's dangerous to ask me this.

Engine.

1.4 tsi (popular choice, huh!), about 200 bhp tune.

FWD. The car has to kinda stock inside. Making it rwd would create a mess laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

Golf tsi gearbox.

LSD

Chassis.

Seam welded

Roll cage

FIA KW variant 3 coilover setup

Heavy ass 25mm ARBs

Strut bars.

BBS E30s 14x7 and 14x9, anodized rims & powder coated silver centres

Contsportcontacts 195/45/14

Custom ceramic brakes that just fit under the wheels

Exterior.

Nogaro blue paint (best colour ever!)

flared arches ( tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

Blue tinted windows (a la MK5 golf gti)

De locked

GTI xenons with auto leveling

Interior.

Audi S4 B6 seats, with full electric adjustment

Black headliner

Red ambient lighting

Electronics.

Focal Utopia Be components

Mcintosh amps & headunit

RE XXX 10"

Clifford alarm integrated in flip key somehow

All of the amps hidden

Hidden 'garage door opener' and radar scanner

Phew. I'm sure I've forgotten something. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

think i'd have mine how it is.. only i'd have a proper multi MULTI point cage in it shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

oh and some "bring back minardi" stickers on the side wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

i miss minardi. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

think i'd have mine how it is..

What not running properly tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

But they were awful!!!!!

Oh dear... doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />