OLW's arosa update :D again

one litre wonder ;)

right i thought id best put some effort in and get a couple of half decent shots of the car

heres the before the coilovers shot when it was 45mm down

_MG_2511-01-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and with the coilovers

IMG_3511-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and some randoms

IMG_3505-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3490-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3509-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3506-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right thats the dumpy wing mirror now on as well , then the alinement has all been done ( thank you gerry ) and thats the rear ajusters out of the back completely ( not just the ajuster rings but the block they sit on as well ) . then theres the set of tinted plates ordered AND i have decided on the new wheels . however im not to sure on tyre size , the wheels are 15x7 but do i go for 195/45/15's OR 165/45/15 to stretch or not to stretch that is the question

• 1 month later...

new wheel teaser , there something a bit lippy about them

DSC00036.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mibbie i should be worried about rear camber ....

and then i think the tinted front plate may by taking the p*ss a bit to far ...

DSC00035.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

Im going to keep guessing till I get it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Borbet B's?

Im going to keep guessing till I get it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Borbet B's?

Nope!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

as silver said , nope laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

they tyres are currently in the west midlands so they should be here by tuesday , get them fitted wed and then fire them on the car

arch clearance ? whats that ??

clearance1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

back1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dish1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

downtheside1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

front1-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Diamond cut Zenders ( 15x7 ET35 ) running Kumho KW17 175/50/15 tyres

side1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> the two of us were looking at the same set of wheels at the same time and neither of us knew till he got his and mine fell through . then colin decided he prefered his BBS more so i got the zenders biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Took you long enough to get some wheels, ice ages havent lasted as long laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But by gum do they look good shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> thats what , just shy of 2years and 9 months of having the car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looking good Craig shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Better get those arches rolled though or get shares in rubber laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Actually think they look better on your car, seem to suit it more smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Look aweome on against the paintwork mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Car is really coming to together now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />