OLW's arosa update :D again

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really have gone from " oh i dont want to screw it up , ill pay somebody else to do it " ( thats what i done with the sub cause i didnt want to break something ) to now replacing brake pads and discs , front pannels , radiators and now im tackeling interiors :lol: why pay somebody when you could give it a bash yourself and save a bundle . however i also know where to draw the line and got the bodyshop to do the bumpers ( which STILL arent ready!!!! )

Nice one buddy, coming together nice and those rims are quite rare. We traveled to "Sarf End" to get a set in the past.

tell me about it , to get them i left glasgow just before 6am went to the Awesome GTi show in manchester , left there about 1ish , got to newcastle , picked them up there , met a few of the newcastle lot and then got home at 10pm :lol:

by the time if eventually got a loop GTi interior in leather the car would of rusted away :lol: oh and the funds could of been used for the next step

aw well, its on my to do list lol. took to the whole bumper of today to get into the steamed up headlights (really bad) changed the bulbs and went to seal it all back up and forgot i didnt have silcone. :lol: nobody answered there fone so i could pinch a lift, the folks were out. needless to say its back together and still looks gay! :lol: least i know how to do it!!!

tell me about it , apparently they were getting done last week , so im not holding my breath that they will be done by this week :lol:

Was going to say dont hold your breath, I was promised mine in time for Kames, got them just in time for E38. :lol:

• 1 month later...
w00p!!! after over 2months my bumpers should be returning from the bodyshop next week apparently....

well looks like they managed to run late for that one as well , 3months all in i was waiting for them , told them i needed the bumpers for OE show so i needed them for the 2nd of november , willaim was working on my car till nearly 11pm on the friday night to get the car ready , i picked the car up at 10.30am on the 3rd of november and left for Oxford at 10.45 :lol: , for those who havent seen the pics from OE show heres two quick ones that i just took there

smoothedfront1.jpg

smoothedrear1.jpg

yeah totally , only thing is im dying for another set of rims with dish on them now but the zenders would get wrecked cause of the gritters are out now :( . that as well as i worried about them being fragile etc , but then on my way back from OE show i was like yeah i must remember theres a f*cking huge pothole northbound on the left hand lane that i hit on the way back from E38 which flat spotted the zenders . did i not forget about it and rattled it again ( yes the english council there still after 2 months been arsed to fix it ) and the bumpers didnt move and i rattled that pothole at some speed