Y2ACP

My new car

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I'd say the colour thing is preference, for example I really dislike black cars.

You justify my comment with your cunty comment.

Language Richard!

Ahem.

Lol at the colour showdown. I love my black GTI but reckon they photograph the worst! Lots of the angles and curves are lost in the darkness, although in person I do prefer them to silver. Each to their own though, I've not seen a GTI look bad in any colour as of yet...

18 hours ago, Rich said:

I'd say the colour thing is preference, for example I really dislike black cars.

You justify my comment with your cunty comment.

was just  kidding man ))) of curse everyone has his own preferences = )

I have a black and a silver Lupo. I don't like the colour of either. It's why I was thinking of doing a holo metal flake on the black one to make it more interesting. Doing a holo metal flake on a black 9N Polo instead presently... 🙄

On 7/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, LexG said:

Sounds good I want to do my axle and wishbones etc do t have a ramp tho got the Halfords car stands tho 

96575042-9ACA-4B9F-BF66-F341AD65E3B4.jpeg

Is that a new rear subframe? And springs? Cool.

8 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Is that a new rear subframe? And springs? Cool.

No it's all original that's had 14 years easy life in Japan (no salt on roads) , I have painted with acf50

Service due soon I'm thinking of useing bosch super 4spark plugs.What plug and gap size gti owners useing.?

I'm sure i've seen on here somewhere that Bosch spark plugs don't play nice with the GTI and to use NGK ones. I'm not sure if that's still the case though I can't see why it would have changed!

Edited by Skajme

Wow that is a clean beam - thought you were going to say it had been powder coated.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:37 PM, Rich said:

You justify my comment with your c**y comment.

Rich - did you picked that language up - in between comparing hair straighteners -on the TT forums?

Edited by LR5V
  • Like 1

LMAO! 😂🤣😂

He got banned from club Polo a while back... But that said, this forum wouldn't be the same without @Rich. @danno and @mscherryviolet used to liven things up, but they've moved onto bigger wheels.

I've given up with the other forums too. They've either gone super nerdy or really thick. The US vdub forums are still a good read though.

Bloody club polo.

TT forum is a thing but nobody responds.

I still have a Lupo, as does Danno.

Danno has two.

@mk2 no bigger wheels here. I still love the Lupo for some reason. TDI outside is due mot next week, SDI might have its first mot in a couple of years before the year is out.

TT is the way forward for TDI bases..

Pd150 is nice.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:17 PM, Skajme said:

I'm sure i've seen on here somewhere that Bosch spark plugs don't play nice with the GTI and to use NGK ones. I'm not sure if that's still the case though I can't see why it would have changed!

Cheers,if I weren't abroad on holiday when you got the blue lupo I'd have been after it!