Jump to content

My new car


Y2ACP
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lol at the colour showdown. I love my black GTI but reckon they photograph the worst! Lots of the angles and curves are lost in the darkness, although in person I do prefer them to silver. Each to their own though, I've not seen a GTI look bad in any colour as of yet...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a black and a silver Lupo. I don't like the colour of either. It's why I was thinking of doing a holo metal flake on the black one to make it more interesting. Doing a holo metal flake on a black 9N Polo instead presently... 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Is that a new rear subframe? And springs? Cool.

No it's all original that's had 14 years easy life in Japan (no salt on roads) , I have painted with acf50

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm sure i've seen on here somewhere that Bosch spark plugs don't play nice with the GTI and to use NGK ones. I'm not sure if that's still the case though I can't see why it would have changed!

Edited by Skajme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow that is a clean beam - thought you were going to say it had been powder coated.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:37 PM, Rich said:

You justify my comment with your c**y comment.

Rich - did you picked that language up - in between comparing hair straighteners -on the TT forums?

Edited by LR5V
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LMAO! 😂🤣😂

He got banned from club Polo a while back... But that said, this forum wouldn't be the same without @Rich. @danno and @mscherryviolet used to liven things up, but they've moved onto bigger wheels.

I've given up with the other forums too. They've either gone super nerdy or really thick. The US vdub forums are still a good read though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2020 at 5:17 PM, Skajme said:

I'm sure i've seen on here somewhere that Bosch spark plugs don't play nice with the GTI and to use NGK ones. I'm not sure if that's still the case though I can't see why it would have changed!

Cheers,if I weren't abroad on holiday when you got the blue lupo I'd have been after it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a 2 minute walk from my house I saw Wills444 Lupo,I waited for him too come back and we had a nice chat  ,it’s his 3rd  gti with sunroof air con and heated seats (very envious) A long trip to Cornwall to pick it up but I don’t blame him.

 

96450E0D-BB02-4C01-B475-315E277DC6FD.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Y2ACP said:

Just a 2 minute walk from my house I saw Wills444 Lupo,I waited for him too come back and we had a nice chat  ,it’s his 3rd  gti with sunroof air con and heated seats (very envious) A long trip to Cornwall to pick it up but I don’t blame him.

 

96450E0D-BB02-4C01-B475-315E277DC6FD.jpeg

Just looked this one up. Might even have a pic of its orignal plate. Its a 05 plate sunroof car which is very rare (i should know i have one). Been keeping track of these to help with with my car. There is one up for sale with sunroof, ac and side air bags. Also on a 05 but more mileage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very nice!

We should all have a club meet this year if the opportunity arises... Everyone is meeting up one to one, but it'd be awesome comparing dents and scratches!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, lupo1.0se said:

Just looked this one up. Might even have a pic of its orignal plate. Its a 05 plate sunroof car which is very rare (i should know i have one). Been keeping track of these to help with with my car. There is one up for sale with sunroof, ac and side air bags. Also on a 05 but more mileage.

Lucky you 😡.A picture a work mate sent me about a month ago five miles from home.

7865BE39-9E9C-431F-9DE2-CE0BA7E68705.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, mk2 said:

Very nice!

We should all have a club meet this year if the opportunity arises... Everyone is meeting up one to one, but it'd be awesome comparing dents and scratches!

Sounds like a plan.One small dent and a few very minor battle scars on mine.

1CD129AF-D86C-4BA9-8BA2-FD914CB5C2D5.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Y2ACP said:

Lucky you 😡.A picture a work mate sent me about a month ago five miles from home.

7865BE39-9E9C-431F-9DE2-CE0BA7E68705.jpeg

Yes thats the one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.