Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

That will look spot on once theres colour in it and its had a couple of touch ups.

I know the lines in mines weren't perfect to start with but once I had more dome to it, it got tided up.

It looks lovely. :)

Edited by 714GT

Ahh! got it! that first 'dot' on a non existent i was confusing me!

Colour will sort it out, has she decided on colours yet? :)

one bird in pinks and other blues i think, not dec on the flowers colour yet

Edited by wcvp

• 3 weeks later...

crusoe so for instance you pull a well fit girly " yes i know far fetched but stay with me on this one" lol take her back to her s****y pad get buk wile with her flip it and pop it from the back, and booom she has a tattoo on her lower back, you lose all interest and end up with a semi on,lol. you would make your excuses and leave cos she's a thug or chav............. i think not if i was there i'd have all eyes on the prize mate

16755_165976878954_516433954_2640638_3935942_n.jpg

It reads Carpe Cerevisi which is latin for "Seize the Beer" haha

and I have a couple of silly stars on my chest which I had done when I was 16 and heavily into skateboarding.

I got more done :)

Photoon2011-05-24at1907.jpg

The octopus is kool, on my arms where I have carpe cerevisi I am having made into two halves of a torn galleon ship (B&W) with one arm with an octopus (coloured) and the other with a shark (coloured)

:D

Have you seen freaky cat man?

catman_m_aitchison.jpg

Dermal implants for his cheeks, piercings for the whiskers which screw in, lip split and cleffed so it looks more cat like.

He's even had his teeth filed down to points and four pointy crowns put in for the big teeth.

blink.gif

I actually love the scatman, only found out last year he was dead too... found out after reading his whole life story about how he was afraid to sing due to stuttering so wrote about it etcetc... was a great bloke in interviews.. sorry for being off topic lol

I actually love the scatman, only found out last year he was dead too... found out after reading his whole life story about how he was afraid to sing due to stuttering so wrote about it etcetc... was a great bloke in interviews.. sorry for being off topic lol

Sounds quite interesting, no sarcasm.

Don't worry, you only followed my off topicism :lol:

That looks awesome! I'd love a half sleeve with something car related in it but the mrs has completely forbiden car related tattoos :-(.