Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

my dad now has his back nearly finished just needs some red and whites in it, i get my arm done thursday and my dad gets his arm finished next tuesday i216038146_91879.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216053146_78473.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

my uncles:

i216046143_42072.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216047144_43110.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216051145_9952.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216003144_41737.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Your Dads back looks mint.

Looking forward to my back being done, just going to wait until I run out of space on skin that I can see first:)

it sure dose cant wait to get me elbow done will pop some pics up asap!!!

and yeah good idea im gettin all the painful places done first then all the least painfull places

ur work looks mint mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

dan

Just been searching for tatoo images and found some really funny ones:

tatoo5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

There are loads on this website (some are in 'rude' places) blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

http://www.nakolka.kiev.ua/index.php?lang=english_gb

well i got me elbow done today

wasnt as bad as i fort it was

i216556149_90267.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216518148_72849.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216547146_89284.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

i216552152_1573.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Looks very nice, one of the better ones ive seen.

Just curious of what job you plan on havin wehn ya older? Not tryin to say anythin about you personally just was wonderin with all the tattoos on show.

My tattoo are the 'none below the sleeve line' sayin that my rose just pokes out.

Edit: quick note, that is gonna be a tw@ when its healin cos its on a joint...

Edited by emo_gazz

A web tattoo is usual done when your making a full sleeve tattoo. Its to fill in the gap.

It missin the actual elbow cos tattoo over areas like that fade with time, so a spiders web is ideal.

OR as one site says it can mean a lot of things.

Prison tattoo, you kill a minority to get one

It signifies addiction to something, whether that be drugs, the opposite sex or even tattoos.

The original meaning of the spider web on the elbow was that one is "Caught up in the system." The Aryan Brotherhood used the tattoo in the 70's as a mark that you had hit another race.

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-766.html

agree, spider web tattoo is one with the most prison/murder etc. overheads, not something you'd probably want to be associated with and could get you into some trouble.

Hi all.... new member so here goes....

I got a new one in the states and it hurt like hell! It took over 4 hours and is on my shoulder... don'tbelieve anyone who says they don't hurt!

lol wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Hi all.... new member so here goes....

I got a new one in the states and it hurt like hell! It took over 4 hours and is on my shoulder... don'tbelieve anyone who says they don't hurt!

lol wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

That really does depend on the individual and where it was done. Only a small section of one of mine hurt, the rest was absolutely painless. Typically too, women have a higher pain threshold than men (or so I'm told by two of the guys who've done mine)