Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

Well got one of ma daggers done today. Rather than to two outlines i decided to get one full dagger and work on the other next month.

PICT0008-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by emo_gazz

Nice mate, loving that.

Well done on the amount of work done on your ribs mate.

Must have stung a little wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cant begin to tell ya how bad it was in some places. Ma rib cage was rattlein like a kids play toy and near ma belly, well it was like strappin one of them ab things on ya.

Roll on Nov 25th for the next one blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I've just read all 19 pages, pheeeew! A little tedious in places to say the least but a rather refreshing break in the middle in the form of Nicola's tit tat. Thanks. wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And why the hell has it taken me so long, im getting slow in my old age. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Eyes recovered real quick, swellings all down and I can see through it again, just a little bruised now. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Didnt stop me going out all weekend though!

Anyway, my face has been ugly for 24years, its not a recent thing!

what page max i wanna looksie

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wow gaz thats a wicked dagger must of stung like a bitch! i wnt some more i need money!!

i going to london tattoo convention this sat with paul booth and bob tarrel

www.thelondontattooconvention.com

anyone else going its 15 quid on the door?

dan

wow gaz thats a wicked dagger must of stung like a bitch!

Thank you and yes id it sting like a bitch. From start to finish i shuck like a rattle.lol.

I wanna go to the convention but as said bit far away and im visitin the fiancee this weekend.

Roll on Nov 25th for the other dagger, oh i cant wait for the pain huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Thank you and yes id it sting like a bitch. From start to finish i shuck like a rattle.lol.

I wanna go to the convention but as said bit far away and im visitin the fiancee this weekend.

Roll on Nov 25th for the other dagger, oh i cant wait for the pain huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

oh thats a shame next time maybe biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and kool will be wicked i want to get a battel ship in blacks and greys upone of mt sides and a demon on the other biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

dan

would the inspiration of that be from Wil Francis by any chance?

haha it sure would be mate but i would want my tattoos finished smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

dan

Heres the start of mine.

Found a design I liked, this is all hand drawn again like all of my tattoos.

Hes off on holiday until next week, so I've got a bit of a week.

You cant really see what I'm going for, but trust me, the end result will be dark!

DSC01396.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />