Tattoo Thread

big_chris1981

You are right in the fact that people do judge people on looks!

As for tattos in general most people i know including all of Kadys familyhave tattos so i cant see what the problem is with them!

I like them but i dont have on and i dont want one but they do look cool!

we have loads in my family i have 9

kady has 2

my mum has 6

and my dad has un-countable infact he went back today to get his sleave finished smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i will have 2 full sleaves and most of my body full u may fink im weird but i just love tattoos

i also want my head tattoos when my hair falls out lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I miss the old days when we could reach ten pages of just absolutely irrelevant pish being slung at pretty much anyone who'd dare to post, and no one would take offence!

Aaaah, the good old days.

I blame the promotion of too many females to moderator level! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> You're just jealous. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice one dude, looks awesome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i think it would look good if ya had the body and legs on ya back with the tail cumin up over ur shoulder!

dan

He told me a couple of times he'd started to have a tattoo on his ribs 12 years ago, and hes still not been back to have it finished lol

Well thats me ****ed cos im goin in this sept for daggers down my ribs and onto my stomach. Ill let ya know how it is when i get um done lol

i think it would look good if ya had the body and legs on ya back with the tail cumin up over ur shoulder!

Good plan dude, i'll get him to sketch something up and see how it looks.

Well thats me ****ed cos im goin in this sept for daggers down my ribs and onto my stomach. Ill let ya know how it is when i get um done lol

Bit of a tip, eat too many big mac's and add a bit of fat before hand, Dear God it hurts lol

Doesn't look like a fish anymore smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> looks good

Aye, I sore it, Ive seen it close up as a highlight, but not as a complete work.

I dont fancy the colour change though, yellow with age. Yum. Lol.

Have to have it frequently topped up to prevent it looking like a nicotine stain.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Typical really...

(Seriously though, I'm sure I read somewhere that its illegal in the UK because its yet to pass the various health & safety tests - something about it being thought to be carcinogenic?)

Dragonhead.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

crap Andi, you need to eat something!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Apart from the canvas though, tat looks good!

Am formulating plans for my next (the one or two I'd thought of having have been superceeded by a bigger, more significant one), but it'll be some time off yet. Thinking of having a band done, but think they look stupid on people with little arms, so need to wait til they've developed a little more yet! Lol

lol Steve is the world was ful of people your size, there would not be room for people to own cars as large as yours tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Harsh

but fair sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry dude.

I get this a lot.

"Hey aren't you thin.. dont you eat.. etc etc"

My responce is normally,

"Hey, you are one fat ba... was your nose always that croo..."

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

So you've picked up on my nasal issue too?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You know I'm only taking the P. After all, if a guy my size can't laugh about weight, who the hell can??!! Lol.

Funny thing is (though no-one ever believes me until I produce photographic evidence), I was your kinda size for donkey's years, and then almost overnight (really - I'm not kidding!) ballooned! It was incredible. And in general I prefer being big, although a little less round the middle would be nice wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyway, on topic, the dragon looks good. Much better now it's shaded, and has done the required job of covering up very nicely indeed. Am looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Thinking of having a band done

Wouldn't that sting like buggery?

Oh, it's going to be around your arm. I see. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />