Is it just me....

Dubmuffin

Personally I think she looks like a typical spoilt American brat.

However, given the chance, I s'pose the answer to your question would have to be yes.

...also I think that you may have to join a very long queue and be prepared for rejection when you eventually get to the end.

Dubmuffin; I always think of you as a female as there is a female Dubmuffin of another forum I belong to.

I'd eat her **** whilst she played the fiddle in a barn wearing just a pair of cowboy boots and a neckerchief.

• Like 1

Google Janet Lupo and see if you'd give her a good service ! :innocent:

Bit of a classic model, could do with a bit of restoration i think now but could probably still give a good ride, if a bit wobbly :yes:

The only name I recognise is Taylor Swift, don't know what she looks like though. I'm guessing standard american hot white jailbait ass i.e. blonde & too thin, am I right?

The only name I recognise is Taylor Swift, don't know what she looks like though. I'm guessing standard american hot white jailbait ass i.e. blonde & too thin, am I right?

Bang on