Weekend car suggestions (between two cars)

sam bignell

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i right in thinking, the Rsi only comes in left hand drive?

Im not sure but every one ive seen for sale has been a lefty, so you might be right!

Wikipedia tells me there were only 250 made and i'm pretty sure i've never seen a real one! Lots of people make copies.....I must say i'd have the Beetle even if it is slower and left hand drive. Just something about it......

I've heard a few people say that there are only 2 different kind of people who own Clio v6's. Those who've spun it and crashed and those who've spun it and havent!

Ideally i'd have the beetle with the looks of the Clio as the Clio's interior is horrible, especially compared to the beetle which is just... :wub:

Also, i cant help but think that people would assume that you've just got a kitted up beetle with bigger wheels as most people have never seen one, never mind heard of one before! That'd bother me but if it doesnt you, go for the beetle. I'll be jealous either way!

It would be the Clio for me. Silver one in Perth; love the sound and presence.

Earlier version is better looking in my opinion.

RSi looks a bit bolt-on-bodykit-ish.

Oh and back on topic....between a Clio V6 & an RSi I'd go for the clio, if I had that sort of money to play with I'd probably be looking at an S3 though tbh

You ever been in one? insane :) i think the fact that your engine is your back seats is cool also :D

I've owned one before but not a liquid yellow Vee

Oh and back on topic....between a Clio V6 & an RSi I'd go for the clio, if I had that sort of money to play with I'd probably be looking at an S3 though tbh

Have you driven the S3? Yes they're fast but they're bloodly dull and to be honest the body doesn't look to far away from the standard A3.

My MKV R32 was much more pleasing

Had a go of a Mk4 R32 & wasn't too impressed, understeered like a bitch. I gather the Mk5 has a better chassis though so I'd definitely have a go of one before I committed to an S3, it's the obvious alternative. Got a mate who's just ordered a new S3 so hopefully I'll be able to have a blast of that & report back lol ;)