lowrider lupo

old skool

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is bloody sick need to get some wires on it ;) and you have made me want hydros now aswell

dont worry mate , custom wire soon to be on the way :innocent:

Thats quality mate! lovin the boso pipe on the back! you had any trouble from PC Jobsworth yet? i'm tempted to make an old school stinger pipe for my sport

no pal i havent had any trouble, i had a full system made from the cat back that is strait throuhgt and with the ploish tail pipe it sound mint and looks mint

and for everyone that is now saying i want hydros lol, go for it but just be propered for a very large cheque to be writen out

anyway ill update again soon, jamie :wave:

well today iv tried to fit centra locking, i started at 2 and just finished not (6:15) and all i managed to do is take off the door card and fit one solanoid, it has been and appsalute ball ace. it took nearly half an hour to get the door card off and when i did i broke every clip :rant:. then i tryed fitting the solanoid and the brakes that are saplied were to small so i had to make my own so again :rant:. so ye im in a right grumpy mood and iv also got to figger out how to get the wire through the door so i anyone now it would be a great help.

jamie :wave:

get sum more pumps and batteries in there!! i was running 2 pumps and 4 batts in my ibiza!!!

naw ive moved on got 6 batts and 2 pumps and 36v :)

car looks shweeet glad you didnt follow sheep and get air!

im going to make a new boot build over the new year and rewire the pump to 24v, i would like to run more batterys but havent got the space tbf. i bet ur ibiza bounced everywere lol

im going to make a new boot build over the new year and rewire the pump to 24v, i would like to run more batterys but havent got the space tbf. i bet ur ibiza bounced everywere lol

im not guna clug up your thread with pictures and videos :) my install was a bit extreme :) nice lorry alternator in the lupo naw to keep them charged