Koop's Loops

Koop

haha, i will one day make ahow to smooth bumpers and look aawesome.. ;) but looking good, i cant wait to see yours lower, going to get mine down a bit just not as mad as before!

Cartman's replacement has arrived GTFI

...and here he is...

IMAG0918.jpg

IMAG0917.jpg

He's super, thanks for asking :lol:

about as much as i need some compomotives on mine.. ;)

Picked up Mrs Koop from the inlaws' last last night & they'd been clearing out the garage & gave me some safety related treats for the car :D Hazard triangle - always good to have - and....

IMAG0920.jpg

Only a god damn motherfunking fire extinguisher! I feel like a rally driver now :lol:

haha, only badass' have a fire extinguisher in a lupo ;)

I appear to be buying some PCD adaptors... :shifty:

It's not those red monzas if that's what you're thinking, I don't have that kinda dorrar haha ;)

Koop, in keeping with the big gay content, I see you have purchased a big red dildo, cunningly disguised as a fire extinguisher........... :lol:

Didn't get a lot done over the weekend - some more bits retrimmed

IMAG0940.jpg

IMAG0944.jpg

Random pic

IMAG0938.jpg

Got loads of pics of where the stickered wheels are up to but my phone's decided not to save them properly, it's all rather odd.

Edited by Koop

Was talking to a mate about getting coilovers at the weekend & he was begging me not to, reckons it's not worth it with the ****ty roads round here - he had Konis on his Mk2 & couldn't hack it, got rid & went back to springs & shocks. Back's giving me jip atm too so I'm not sure if I should go back to the original plan of trying out springs first. Reckon 40mm might be enough on the current wheels but not so sure about the 15s...it's the adjustability & fine tuning that's swaying me towards coilies. Hmmmmmmm....