Koop's Loops

Koop

yours looks sooo nice in that comparison pic me thinks. good work

No not big gay al! But seriously he could have been stolen, my old man had an angry bird on his tow hook, He nipped into the chinese for 5 mins and some kids had buggered of with it! For a 50p battered bird! :lol:

When I park up, I always remove 2 things from show - my head unit fascia, and my Mr T plush :lol:

I ain't kidding either!!!!! ;)

Gratuitous vag at poker last night...

IMAG1124.jpg

Arty farty...

IMAG1127.jpg

Been waiting for a chance to park next to mate at work's 6n...he's still showing me up but not nearly so badly :lol:

IMAG1131.jpg

tis only pennies, good job really as I'm terrible at it :lol:

Boooo really didn't need rain today, helped 23bluboy fit a set of coilies last night & nicked his C spanner so I could wind my rears down. If it clears up by lunchtime I'll be extra low by this afternoon ;)

Schoolboy error...jacked her up on ye olde widowmaker scissor jack, must have lifted both back back wheels up as it promptly fell over...

IMAG1143.jpg

IMAG1144.jpg

Tits.

I'm so glad it went before I got under the car, the widowmaker jack might have lived up to its name. Sobering thought :lol:

Those jacks are rubbish mate your best getting a normal trolly jack, I got mine from Netto supermarket was only about a tenner! Much safer than using those dangerous Scisser type jacks!

Yeah lesson well & truly learned, thankfully without serious injury to myself or my Lupo

The only reason I use these now is so I can get the trolley jack under the car :P

That's good thinking perhaps I won't just bin it then :lol:

i used that jack once, had my whole car jacked up both sides, just putting my wheels back on and it fell over, and took a chunk out just above my sill! luckily the side it was on id just got the wheel back on and the other side was on an axle stand so my drums didnt come crashing down ;D

At least it not just me, this makes me feel less of a tool cheers haha :lol: