Thom's Black Lupo - GONE :( now 6n2 TDi

Thooooom

the ronal r15's are now in my possesion! drove 250 miles tonight to get them :)

tyres are too big though :( so theyre coming off, and i'll be getting some lower profiles with slight stretch hopefully.

theyre dead nice anyway, so im pleased :)

• 3 weeks later...

not much happening on the car front...

got a 3 stage mop the other day, it really needed it, and has really made me 10000000 times happier with it.

also looking for some black masked lamps.

my bad, I didn't see you!! I swear I remember what you looked like.. hmm :doh: You should have said hello :( :( always got time for a lupo friend lol

Mate, nothing has changed on my car really. I'm getting bored saving and saving now! There were some decent cars there today, had love for the Mk2 on the Gold RS's & the yellow & red corrados! :innocent:

You get many pictures from today? I forgot to take my camera AGAIN! lol :(

i was in a red checkered shirt... if that helps. haha. i would, but like, i feel a bit weird about it all, like i dont fit into all this VW stuff, i feel too young :( haha.

nothing needs to change on yours! its perfect! wish i had the kind of money you just have had to get to where you are.. haha. yeah some really ncie stuff there, the yellow corrado in the corner was so nice, if it wasnt for the different coloured cookie cutters, it would have been perfect. I actually came with a friend driving a corrado, black on BBS RX's. got a few pictures, not alot, nothing spectacular either..

I'm only 19, had my Lupo since 18 so not the oldest going as most are in their late 20s/30s or some older with the aircooled. I know what you mean though!

I'm absolutely skint, all my money goes on the car! Couldn't even have a proper holiday this year, I'm saving like mad for odd bits though but will take ages to save :(

Think I saw the black corrado too, was it with a Mk2 golf aswell also in black??

and throw the pictures on here mate!!

yeah, but you dont need age, when you have a perfect GTI like yours ! ;)

man i havent been on a proper holiday since i was 6 ! haha, i cant afford to make my car start when i want it to, let alone some of the stuff you've done. and all my money goes into mine too!

and yeah it was, the black mk2 was another friend of mines ! i came with a black corrado, black mk2 on lenso's, and a black 6n2 polo.

:wub:

How are the TA's?

not had any problems yet, except theyre too high ;) but that will soon be changed...

Really like the way they are set up, Looking really good :)

thanks man, put alot of effort into these, went out and bought a flood light with a stand from toolstation! haha

• 1 month later...

progress is slow, nothing happening really.

got a bonnet bra, completely undecided on it.

its never ever clean, only for about an hour then its dirty again.

changed my fuel filter in the dark and cold at night in the car park opposite my house, that went well, my car fell off the jack, and into my moms Volvo, so that was fun....

wheels after winter! hopefully....

progress is slow, nothing happening really.

got a bonnet bra, completely undecided on it.

its never ever clean, only for about an hour then its dirty again.

changed my fuel filter in the dark and cold at night in the car park opposite my house, that went well, my car fell off the jack, and into my moms Volvo, so that was fun....

wheels after winter! hopefully....

bad luck man, were you that desperate?

bad luck man, were you that desperate?

not at all, i was THAT bored. haha. it wasnt too bad anyway. everything was going fine until mom decided to come out, and tell me she didnt think it was safe, so as i went to put another jack under it like she asked me to, i placed it badly and it fell. nothing major anyway luckily.