Thom's Black Lupo - GONE :( now 6n2 TDi

Thooooom

Haha yeah I know Lois quite well, she works just up the road from me.

oh right haha. yeah we're just taking the engine out for it to go in for full respray :)

Nice 'rado :shades: That's the 16v badge I have on my Loop's grill :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

refurbished my wheels as i wasn't happy with the finish, went for a matt red instead, definitely pleased with it. for anyone whos seen my car on the red wheels before (early edition carpark) the finish was horrible, when originally sanding the wheels i hacked into them with something far too rough and it left horrible scratches all over them, these are now gone ;)

Used graffiti paint that was recommended by people on edition, from a company called 'monster colours'. its top stuff, the paints really thick and the matt finish is pretty perfect in my opinon, at a cheap price too!

252272_10150864543628549_47854331_n.jpg

hopefully see some people around tomorrow at Dub Mania in the lovely weather that we're due to be getting :thumbup::lol:

im thinking graffiti paint for my wheels. How durable actually is it? i take it primer and stuff is still needed?

its so thick, i started to sand a bit away as it reacted and it was difficult to get through! haha. i used used normal primer and didnt lacquer due to the finish. im so pleased with them

some photos from rainy dub mania, only waxed it fast the night before but am very pleased with the beading i got from it :)

a friends photos.

229939_4201221433272_1983634210_n.jpg

168259_4201278954710_1136063929_n.jpg

some of my unedited photos.

jbq5HcaFKB2Bm2.JPG

jz4s35LYd3fQb.JPG

ive dropped the front 10/15 mm more since those photos, so its sitting right low on the front now!

That running shot it so sick looks like your cars floating!

haha, cheers man i love it. there was someone in the rear so the arch is sitting so well on the tyre too, hopefully it'll be like that with no weight in the rear soon like yours ;).

That rolling shot's gorgeous

That rolling shot! :wub:

And what the F### is that stuff above me? o.o

thanks :) go over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/FourSeasons/387529734608406 theres loads more photos there of my car and a few of my friends. one of which is a camera wizard. haha

FALSE FLOOR

seeing as i cant have people in the back of my car, i decided this would be a neat idea :) its across 2 levels so that nothing slides over my sub or amp. it just sits on top of my rear seats too so its easy to remove :) anyway... photos :)

540555_10150874391398549_1697000840_n.jpg

560482_10150874391623549_1794691198_n.jpg

:)

Looked gooood at dub mania, :thumbup: