Big ass umbrella

Pete

Right, for those who don't know, I'm getting married this weekend, but looking at the weather forecast it's going to be, let's say less than clement. And I, being the caring guy that I am, don't want my fiance to get well and truly soaked on the way into the ceremony, or in fact the reception venue, so does anyone know where I can get a really big umbrella that can give her a fighting chance??

Never thought about that actually, yeah, she's got an old skool jag taking her, I'm going in the loop!! Thanks for your suggestions everyone! And yeah Stu, we do need to catch up mate, think I need to be an elite member to get merchandise tho, and I dunno how Phil would feel about that!! Plus I don't get to hardly any meets!

in PVW magazine this month there was a show in germany where they had a crane holding up an unbrella with a 35m diametre...is that a bit to too big? :lol:

as others have said a golf umbrella would be good as they are quite large.

fingers crossed the weather is good to you though!!!!

in PVW magazine this month there was a show in germany where they had a crane holding up an unbrella with a 35m diametre...is that a bit to too big? :lol:as others have said a golf umbrella would be good as they are quite large. fingers crossed the weather is good to you though!!!!

That sounds the best idea Marcus, is there a number on it at all so I could see if I could rent it?! Thanks buddy!!

Nice find mr Scott! Yeah it would be nice to have one in white to go with everything.

My dad wouldn't shut up about his big BMW golf style umbrella he got with the car. So you could buy a Beemer and use the free brolly?

And the winner is..............sorry Picola mate, with a wedding and a place to live taking up all my money I can't really afford myself a big beemer to sit on my new driveway, even if it does come with an awesome brolly! Not used that word for yonks! Fanx for the input tho!