Lupo Bumper...Indicator Idea ? ? ?

StevesLupoS

Ive seen in a few posts where members have had the indicators beside the headlights removed and the hole filled, flushed and sprayed, looks top...

What im wondering is it possible to remove the indicators from their original position, do the above only this time install them where the fog lights would be, my cars a 1.4S non sport model without fogs so i would go to VW and buy the front bumper panel with fog light holes and fit the indicators down below...

Not sure if this makes any sense or not, if it does, is it possible, im guessing the indicators and foggys are probably different sizes meaning they wont be a straight forward fit, also is it legal to have them situated there ? ? ?

Steven... :)

Guy on VirtuaMods, think he's here, did something like that, but not in the fogs.

Cant remember what, but their off.

If i remember correctly he bought some little strip indicator things and placed them in his grill.

017-2.jpg

:D the lower units are the indicators

Bit wonky arent they?! :P But how did you smooth the light holes? just plastic weld? of expanding foam, trip off excess, and smooth it that wa? I want this donw to mine. and the indicators in the grill, or hidden....

• 4 months later...