Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

56dc_1.jpg

Does anybody know if they will fit in the 14" wheel? (i.e. the diameter of the centre cap as a whole.)

And ive also read that items like these can still be purchased off your local VW dealer, can anybody confirm this?

Cheers all. Adam

Yes & Yes :coffee:

Edited by Ben™

I'm close to wigan dude, Arosa is looking cool!

I was goign to buy a Arosa in this colour from a dealer in preston. But When I test drove it and the breaks failed, I walked away!

• Like 1

look for some p reg caddy ones as they are relatively cheap and easy to get and do fit the 14" wheels if i remember correctly looks sweet tho dude

Cheers. I've noticed some caddy ones here and there. Just waiting for some to come up at the right price! :coffee:

I'm close to wigan dude, Arosa is looking cool!

I was goign to buy a Arosa in this colour from a dealer in preston. But When I test drove it and the breaks failed, I walked away!

We test drove a Green lupo in Bradford. That was awful, brakes where shocking on that too!

I think next im going to look into some -40mm lowering springs to keep me happy until i can afford coilovers.

Adam. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice ! Adam save some money and install the complete suspension kit. When I installed my suspension kit I will inform about the advantages.

In Spain I paid 180€ about 155pounds last week for the complete FK kit ( 35-40mm lowering springs+ sport coilover )

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Cleaning has been at the top of the to do list recently!

Managed to clean atleast 10mm deep of crap out of the rear arches...

IMAG0075-1.jpg

IMAG0074-1.jpg

Cleaned out a damp and hairy :o spare wheel well.

IMAG0076-1.jpg

The dog hairs continued through to underneath the back seats, cleaned in there too!

IMAG0077-1.jpg

Also took the scuttle panel off as i spied some leafs, worse than i expected...

IMAG0086.jpg

still not really clean but it'll do for now.

IMAG0088.jpg

Its had the usual attention of in the door shuts and every nook and cranny i can get into, replaced plenty of disfigured rusty screws aswell!

Next up I want some Cambridge rears and a de-badge.

Cheers all, Adam. ;)

whats the drink holder in the back from mate? car looks lovely best colour

Its actually from a Nissan X-Trail. My dad had one a few years back and he took it out and never put it back, i found it and put it to good use untill i can find some of the under dash ones. :D

I need some information on the black centre caps like these if anybody could help me out...

56dc_1.jpg

Does anybody know if they will fit in the 14" wheel? (i.e. the diameter of the centre cap as a whole.)

And ive also read that items like these can still be purchased off your local VW dealer, can anybody confirm this?

Cheers all. Adam

Im 99% certain that you can also get the same caps but with Seat centre badges, they were fitted to the Inca Van. I'll get you the part number tomorrow...

Im 99% certain that you can also get the same caps but with Seat centre badges, they were fitted to the Inca Van. I'll get you the part number tomorrow...

That would be awesome if you could! Cheers.

That would be awesome if you could! Cheers.

Okay, well Im 99% wrong! The inca van caps arnt one piece like I thought, they come as a seperate hub cap and stud caps.

The hub caps part number is 6K0601171B (£3.83 each) and stud caps 324601173A01C (34p each).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my Lupo rear lights in tonight!

I got my dad to modify a standard lupo plug and wires. Simple spades on the end of the wires for a plug and play system.

DSC05357.jpg

Got the O/S light in and wired up...

DSC05358.jpg

Removed the N/S and gave it a clean like the otherside...

DSC04888.jpg

Looks Muchos better now!!

DSC05360.jpg

Next up a de-badge and when it properly becomes summer a de-wiper.

No, it looks the same shade to me. i noticed it when i took the photo and thought it may have just been the angles the photo is taken on?

Just went out to check then lol.

Looking good, i like that plug and play loom for the lights, you could probably make a nice little bit of extra dosh selling those, i know i would have had one.

• Like 1

its just basically the plug and part of the loom cut from a lupo, spades and heat shrink on the end. Easier than having to re-wire the plug and connects easily to the wires that you need to take from each side.

Edited by Adam R4