Ultimate Dubs Club Stand Voting

treblet

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Following the nominations we have a choice of more than 5 cars for both clubstands, unfortunately one car will have to be dropped.

Please vote for the car you wish to see the most indoor and outdoor.

Thanks

:)

Just a thought for next years poll, add pictures to the names :) Gives people a better idea of what theyre voting for if they dont know who's who :)

Maby I wont be going to UD then.

Hello,

Try to enter the main show, send a email with details and pictures about the loop to the email show on the website. As we still have a small amount of available spaces.

Worth ago

Nick

Hi guys,

Just to inform you that the INDOOR club stand cars will need to be the same quality as the main show cars. They will still need to be accepted by Ultimate Dubs personnel.

This means the indoor stands the cars need to be top show standard. This year we will be stopping cars from entering the indoor arena on the access gate if we see a car that doesn’t meet the standard.

As the last few years their has been the odd car with body damage (dents and large marks) ripped seats an so on.

This year we will be clamping down on this from happening, as were looking to get the best possible quality of cars in one space.

Sorry about leaving this so late :rolleyes:

Hello,

Try to enter the main show, send a email with details and pictures about the loop to the email show on the website. As we still have a small amount of available spaces.

Worth ago

Nick

Hi guys,

Just to inform you that the INDOOR club stand cars will need to be the same quality as the main show cars. They will still need to be accepted by Ultimate Dubs personnel.

This means the indoor stands the cars need to be top show standard. This year we will be stopping cars from entering the indoor arena on the access gate if we see a car that doesn't meet the standard.

As the last few years their has been the odd car with body damage (dents and large marks) ripped seats an so on.

This year we will be clamping down on this from happening, as were looking to get the best possible quality of cars in one space.

Sorry about leaving this so late :rolleyes:

What happens with entery and hotels etc for people inside ona club stand?

I think i should be outside in the rotter,

Whey! James your staying over, Il get them to warm up the slippers and have a dressing gown waiting for you.

:lol:

I think i should be outside in the rotter,

Whey! James your staying over, Il get them to warm up the slippers and have a dressing gown waiting for you.

Rich, you can happily stay in our hotel room again if you need somewhere to stay, haha was so funny last year, we can have our little walk to McDonalds again too and you can have your 20 Chicken Nuggets!! :lol:

Hello,

Worth ago

Nick

Hi,

Ok will try that then thanks :)

Dan

Yar can dj_lupz be included in this voting to go on the club stand? if so why not?

Emz yea for sure! I have chicken nuggets!

Look forward to it,

Good lad, you need a new Swindon hat!

• 3 weeks later...

werent there only 12 at first ? good luck to all

12 is a magic number Chris

Its magical !!

Votes close end of the month.

Will be contacting people as soon as voting closes.

With the outside people, a ticket must be bought through me to guarantee your place outside. That must be done as soon as voting closes of your place will be discarded.

This is to stop people not turning up who get a place, not my ruling either. It is what UD have asked.