Lupo GTI - Bad Low.

Kent

I'm not sure where I can put it though, was thinking under the seat like a tray built in with a draw as I don't adjust my seat.

I just need the funds, I plan on doing a few bits and bobs over the winter like building wheels out as they're coming off car then and possibly manifold & exhaust system. Just waiting for Kam-Racing to send me a video of the system fitted to his car.

and here's a little picture my mate took the other night while I was paying for fuel. Only taken on his phone but I quite liked it!

6241631828_5f1069b498_b.jpg

mattys foto by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

Edited by Kent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Give me a shout on facebook son about the bmc n catch tank. Doing this soon too can do with a bit of advice.

You managed to sort it mate?

how much was the door repair?... ive got the same problem!! cheers

I got it sorted for free as a member on here's boyfriend works at the VW garage which I really really appreciated if you read this :D

Try fiddling around with the door cable, pull it towards you more! I think there is a tutorial on here somewhere!

• 3 weeks later...

^^ Thanks a lot I really owe you both one

Unfortunately I don't even work at Argos to give you discount on anything ... I can take a pen from work and possibly a notepad? No benefits of the job :'(

Got my MOT booked in for tuesday, dreading it as really don't want to spend money this time as I've been saving for ages for something I've always wanted! (Car related).

If all goes ok on the MOT, i've already spoken to the insurance & that's fine... I'll order it on the day! EXCITING MUCH!

So hopefully there will be an update soon, one I'm quite excited about... and for those thinking it's a supercharger/1.8 lump/air... I'm a student so nothing QUITE that big unfortunately :(

I'm that excited I cleaned the car again as it was blue sky today, then the mrs decided to drag me to merry hill, and made me drive :l

Parked as far away from anyone as possible and came back and so wish I had the SLR, my iPhone 3g had to do but it looks terrible

qnn4ug.jpg

ah well maybe next time, then on way home got pulled over by the police in my street as they nosed at my car haha, both of them were friendly and chatty before going off.

:D:D:D

your cars in this months fast car, if you didnt know already :) from that midnight cruise thing we convoyed to !

EDIT: just like to clarify, i dont usually read fast car, but my art teachers Karmann Ghia has a feature in there so i bought it.. strictly PVW otherwise haha.

Edited by Thooooom

Thankyou very much guys!!! And yeah I saw the fast car mag as my mate told me about it. My car was on the back & just a small pic in there hehe, thanks for telling me though! :thumbup:

MOT passed which I was happy about, apparently they had to lift it onto the ramps aswell haha, wish I could have seen that!

Now onto the final bit of saving for the Kam Racing 4-1 manifold, straight through and exhaust system. I can afford it.... BUT would mean I'd have about £9.20 left in the bank so trying to get as many hours as poss at work!

and I STILL haven't put the standard wheels back on for the winter, but luckily it's been mild so far although hit 4 degrees today so need to get a move on before the ice and salt kills them!

Not sure if I can afford to build them out over winter which is gutting with me wanting the exhaust system and havin to buy people prezzies! boo hoo

I just wish I had money, grrrrrr :angry2:

Met up with a couple of mates for a few pictures as they've both just splashed out on their cars too.

Quite happy with how they came out, only annoying thing is I didn't have a tripod so a few turned out blurry. Here are the better ones though!!

6414840767_fee5bd1771_z.jpg

DSC02353 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414858525_7e0ae0b6de_z.jpg

DSC02355 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414864693_92f0703155_z.jpg

DSC02357 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414884019_f5fbbbd795_z.jpg

DSC02360 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414597857_9b482559dd_z.jpg

DSC02310 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414613213_2fbe65bc03_z.jpg

LoopFiesta by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414625321_94461c6a1a_z.jpg

DSC02317 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414663783_517ee20b19_z.jpg

DSC02285 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414705113_e798a6f838_z.jpg

DSC02322 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

6414947785_5bd0dd673b_z.jpg

DSC02370 by LupoGTi Photography, on Flickr

Sorry for so much self-whoring, just thought it would be the last time before summer so made the most of it & the fact I never use my camera! :-(

Oh and on another note, I'm still winning my competition, only 2 days left!!

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/Competition/Entry.aspx?EntryId=1418 ;-)

The 4th image down is quality! :clap: it has great depth, what camera did you use? the mrs also says 'NIIIICEEE' lol, really nice wheels. :)

Mamma mia!

:D

love the pictures!!

Great work

Haha thankyou guys! :wave:

looks like you have that contest in the bag man ;)

wish i had some decent wheels so i could maybe do some photos with you seeing as you're local :( haha.

Fingers crossed incase he suddenly gets a fair few votes, I doubt it now though as it's a bit late! And we'll have to arrange something bud!! :yes:

The 4th image down is quality! :clap: it has great depth, what camera did you use? the mrs also says 'NIIIICEEE' lol, really nice wheels. :)

Thanks a lot mate, I use a Sony NEX-5K with an 18-55 lens. I did edit the white balance/contrast/brightness a bit after though!

Lovely looking motor

"Thissy" if your looking for sidelights that arnt yellow there someone in the for sale section selling them at 1.50£ a pair and they do the job nicely!

Joe

Yea getting white ones is easy i've been trying to get an exact match. Those in the pictures look much closer than i have managed tho..

Mike

Sorry it didn't seem alert me to your PM, I also went through about 4 pairs of sidelights looking for a match. The ones I have are actually off eBay as I'd tried everywhere else and they were either too white, too yellow or too blue.

Just checked through my feedback and these are the ones I bought.. although no longer sold by them although they have others:

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_2103wt_1313

I'd say try these: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4842ec9030

but obviously haven't used them so can't say if they're the same or not! Sorry :(