Lupo GTI - Bad Low.

Kent

That cover looks sweet :), I swear by BMCs now, it will bring your new system to life. Put it this way, friend of mine has a C2 VTS, all it has is a BMC (no exhaust mods) and its still VERY loud and a really nice note. Its that roar ;)

There's probabaly cheaper induction kits available but I'm after the carbon from the bmc to match this...

6891328547_c310ccc7d0_z.jpg

Carbon Fibre Engine Cover by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

:sexwee:

I owe you for coming, didn't expect it to be so long though lol! I did get you a sandwich though!!!!!! haha

Haha that sandwich was pretty delicious.. Almost as nice as the noise that it makes!

Also I love how every time I see you, you have your window down! Haha!

Haha that sandwich was pretty delicious.. Almost as nice as the noise that it makes!

Also I love how every time I see you, you have your window down! Haha!

haha I know, basking in the sound!! I always have it down anyway, I don't think I can drive with it up anymore I like to hear peoples conversations as I drive through town..

Loving the engine cover Ross, thought it was mattys that was for sale the other week. Will look lovely when fitted.

Nope it's not his although looks quite similar, I bought it once I found he had sold his car as didn't want to 'copy'. lol

Wow!! Incredible engine cover!!

Cheers bud!

I still need to get this video up, OH and I've lost a stupid washer jet cover eye thing somewhere so if you see one on the floor anywhere, it's mine!!!! :rant:

Sorrry on the video, weathers been cloudy and I've been lazy and too busy driving it around haha!!!

I'll try (TRY) get one tomorrow though! lol

On the plus side the wheels are back on, I couldn't resist, they're probably on a bit too early but just hoping the weather doesn't go back down but I have put a fair bit of wheel wax on them, had a fair bit of help and encouragement from 2 mates pushing me along and coming round to help me polish :D lol (LOVE YOU)

Sorrry on the video, weathers been cloudy and I've been lazy and too busy driving it around haha!!!

I'll try (TRY) get one tomorrow though! lol

On the plus side the wheels are back on, I couldn't resist, they're probably on a bit too early but just hoping the weather doesn't go back down but I have put a fair bit of wheel wax on them, had a fair bit of help and encouragement from 2 mates pushing me along and coming round to help me polish :D lol (LOVE YOU)

Anytime friend xoxox

Haha couldn't resist cracking the RMs out then Ross! Mine will took Tarmac for the first time tomorrow only for about 2 minutes though whilst I turn the car around lol!

Get a video of that exhaust up :wub:

Alex

Spotted you about half 11 tonight going towards A44 Exhausts! Car was looking good, I see you had the RM's on :thumbsup: I was in my mates silver clio so didn't flash or wave! Haha

Where did you get your LCR splitter? Is there a Seat garage in Worcester?

Edited by nic78

yeah that was me on my way home, yeah I have the RM's back on as I couldn't wait any longer haha.

I got the splitter from the SEAT garage in Droitwich as didn't think Worcester had one, although now I'd get it off the internet as the price has gone up loads when I went for a replacement!

:clap:

haha!!

I haven't updated in a while, but after polishing and polishing my wheels they're back on.... although they happened to randomly grit when the temperature was 11 degrees so was a bit annoyed there so will need another quick going over.. but I'm still smiling!

I also lost a washer jet cover somehow as the part on the pressurizer of the nozzle had snapped, but I'd like to say thankyou to Lupoboz for sending me his old one as our paint codes match & Lupygav for sending me the clip part! It's all back on now and looking more normal without the stupid hole on the front.

I've finally made a video although couldn't put my foot down due to how bumpy the multi-storey was but it's the only place I could think of in town that was quiet, you can see the car bouncing around and scraping on the uneven surface.. but at least I tried! :wub:

http://www.flickr.co...gti/6827399778/

http://www.flickr.co...gti/6975542283/

(WASNT SURE HOW TO EMBED THEM)

And some pictures I took:

6973389057_d8a4aa9db7_z.jpg

Lupo GTI Front3 by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6973386983_8bd8f1c77f_z.jpg

Lupo GTI Front2 by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6973377163_44525ee6d7_z.jpg

Lupo GTI Front1 by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6973374269_4451580fa2_z.jpg

Lupo GTI Front by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6973368083_0762ecb725_z.jpg

Lupo GTI Side On by Ross Mullins, on Flickr]

6827248080_bea92f2664_z.jpg

Lupo GTI - Side by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6827245248_13ff7396af_z.jpg

Massive Brakes by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6973340031_0d24409f7a_z.jpg

Lupo GTI, Top Floor by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Happy days :-) Oh and my girlfriends mum made me this as my birthday was last week:

6829423816_28fd411201_z.jpg

Birthday Cake :D by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

HOW COOL IS THAT?!?

;-)

Edited by Kent

Nice cake dickhead, where's my mention for being the camera man?

Sick Polo.

:roflmao:

Nice cake dickhead, where's my mention for being the camera man?

Sick Polo.

lol dom, don't make me delete the photos I took of yours!!

:wub: wow awesome photo Ross!

Cheers mate, and congrats on runner up at UD wish I could have gone to have a nose around, read through all the build up to UD and it looked from the pictures pretty mint on the day :wub:

Saw this up at cribbs causeway about 2 weeks ago, looked amazing mate

Cheers bud, was a pretty decent turnout there. I saw a couple of Lupos & Arosas but didn't stay there that long :-(

• 4 weeks later...