Lupo GTI - Bad Low.

Kent

^ I thought about that to be fair, I bought the wheels already red but planned on changing the colour until I ran them on the car first. Red seems to work so well but is quite a common colour (everyone does silver & red or silver & black).

I'll have to do a few photoshops first and see where to go.

Anyway, off to Autosport show today so hopefully pick some little car goodys up as I'm there :D

Mate it was good, the live arena thing was shockingly bad though. The F1 car lad span it and nearly hit a wall and even the drifter lost it and span out, the commentator tried covering up saying "and he's showing off doing half a doughnut" or something queer. Mate I'll post the pics I took to sum it up in a minute lol!

Hi twinny!!

I want your cardddd!! well not yours, but i want my own :D

how did you do that?!!!?

Helllloooooo you!! Lol you wouldn't want mine I have no money :rant: erm, I'll find a link I think you have to pay for it now though.

http://apps.barclays.co.uk/youniquelybarclays/banking/barclays-personalised-card.html

Think they're meant to be £6.50 not 100% sure

We're 5th gear there this year?

I didn't see them, I didn't think they were there. I saw David Coulthard, Paul Di Resta & another bloke Ive met before forgot his name though he's a rally driver. It was good mate, some nice cars there and the girls are alright too :tongueout:

I actually think I took more pictures of the girls than I did of the cars.....

6697949695_b837677f12_z.jpg

Subaru Girl by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6698024019_10e28b8b09_z.jpg

SRD Models 2 by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6698032955_a56e38102b_z.jpg

Maxxis Girl & Camper by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6698044975_5c329e5279_z.jpg

Maxxis Girl Bike by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6698048271_06c7dffc48_z.jpg

Pirelli Girls by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6698055359_04450ed640_z.jpg

Club MSV Girl by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6697898379_d24e51dc13_z.jpg

Adrian Flux Girls by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

told you.. lol

I went today, some people from 5th gear were there, but not all of them. The show was alright,very very cheesy. Some nice cars around though. The merc sls gt3 thing was insane, one of my favourites.

As for the girls, some were horrible, I found myself looking and walking away haha. Maxxis girls for me :)

I went today, some people from 5th gear were there, but not all of them. The show was alright,very very cheesy. Some nice cars around though. The merc sls gt3 thing was insane, one of my favourites.

As for the girls, some were horrible, I found myself looking and walking away haha. Maxxis girls for me :)

Yeah was quite cheesy which is probabaly why I didn't like it, and as for the girls.... maybe I just have low standards as all but 2 I thought lol :tongueout:

Booooooobs!

:D

haha, I had loads of photos with them and I'm not little but with their heels and the fact they're models theyre like 8ft! So my head came right next to them :clap:

--------

Unfortunately my big update STILL isn't here, 50 days now! :rant: Quite frustrating as it's a LOT of money spent and the most expensive car related thing I've bought and estimated delivery was 2-3 weeks, I'll add a week extra due to Christmas period but it's still 3 weeks over with no explanation why I'm just being led along and told "only a couple of days now" then told the same next week!!!!! :paperbag: I wouldn't mind so much if I was just told an estimated date...

However on the bright side, I've nearly finished polishing my wheels, so long has gone into this but the radio and a mate helping me for a bit has helped me along!

Quite happy with how they're looking now.

6737918575_23165efa51_z.jpg

BBS RM's 15x7.5 ET 20 by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

6737923633_47e0fb3334_z.jpg

BBS, Finally polished 2 now! by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

I've still got the front two to finish, they're both polished to a degree just not mirror yet.

My mates have also just bought a vinyl cutter so had some new stickers made up for the car and cut 2 red vinyl pieces to put on the I of the GTI badge as the original sticker had faded quite a lot. (Was shocked to find it was a sticker over it, thought it was actually painted metal...... Skimpy VW!!!

Quite impressed with the result actually looks a lot smarter but I didn't grab any pictures!!

haha, I had loads of photos with them and I'm not little but with their heels and the fact they're models theyre like 8ft! So my head came right next to them :clap:

You can send me a pm or email!!!

Went to the midlands cruise tonight, and saw that other silver gti with red RMs, also red leather retrim. It makes me want to agree with your colour change ideas, but at the same time, when I think about it red definitely seems to be the best colour haha.

Dying to see what this update is! I'd be kicking off by now, it's taking ages.

As ever I love your wheels :wub:

Very good job!

Thanks lads, I keep wanting a change but when they're polished I just love them and cant let go lol. Hate the fact they're getting more common though.

You can send me a pm or email!!!

haha, even tho it's got me in them surely that'll ruin it for you

Wheels look gooood Ross! Did one of mine today will put some photos in my thread tomorrow

Just saw them bud, look brilliant :innocent: Love how your car is heading, so clean and so much dedication has gone into it. Wish mine will be on parr with it someday!!

Went to the midlands cruise tonight, and saw that other silver gti with red RMs, also red leather retrim. It makes me want to agree with your colour change ideas, but at the same time, when I think about it red definitely seems to be the best colour haha.

Dying to see what this update is! I'd be kicking off by now, it's taking ages.

Yeah I met the lad with that Lupo last week, he's sound actually although last time I saw his was at Midland Cruise where I saw you and it was on Ronal Turbos then!! The other thing is were both displaying on the same stand at the Fast Show lol!! So that will be interesting lol!!

And yeah the 'update' is taking the pee really, I keep emailing and pestering but after spending the amount I have I'm annoyed at their lack of customer service. You'd have thought I'd have been advised of any delays and kept in the know... obviously not! :rant:

Maybe air? Well that's my guess!

nope afraid not, not QUITE that exciting... I bet 90% of people will be like "omg how can you call that exciting"... but I can't wait hehe :clap:

Right, finally got news I'd been waiting for!! They expect my order in on Tuesday so should be with me either the end of that week or early the following (FINGERS CROSSED)!

Oh and I also got paid today so more cash has disappeared straight out on a few other surprise goodies!! I so can't wait for summer haha.

Also has anyone bought these instead of changing the numberplate bulbs? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-License-Number-Plate-Light-LED-Lamps-Replace-OEM-Assembly-Holder-bulbs-/280713846879?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ALupo&hash=item415bd9605f#ht_3484wt_1313

Look as if they're going to be a lot brighter (I'd hope so for the price)?

More goodies :D

And as above about them lights on eBay I wouldn't spend that on them to be honest as you can buy single bulb replacement for your current ones just LED. I have these in mine if you would like a picture and there only like £3!!

Joe

More goodies :D

And as above about them lights on eBay I wouldn't spend that on them to be honest as you can buy single bulb replacement for your current ones just LED. I have these in mine if you would like a picture and there only like £3!!

Joe

I know haha, can't help myself can't wait for it all to arrive. SO EXCITINGGGGGG!

And I have LED ones in now, but they're not as bright as I'd like just wondering how those are due to having so many bulbs within.. hmm

I know haha, can't help myself can't wait for it all to arrive. SO EXCITINGGGGGG!

And I have LED ones in now, but they're not as bright as I'd like just wondering how those are due to having so many bulbs within.. hmm

Ross, these ones are really bright, they look amazing,

I'm an LED whore!:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320651095658?redirect=mobile#ht_2710wt_783

And it's not about having more led bulbs it's about having current, less is more, you reach a

Point when adding more SMDs that they starting draining the current as they are using it all, then the light actually gets dimmer. The ones above are good as they are using the power most efficiently.

Yeah good point. How many LED's have you got at the moment? Maybe you can get more in there before spending £25 :P

Joe

I'm not entirely sure, but I know the bulbs cost me about £14 off eBay.. they're bright but have a SLIGHT blueish tinge to them look. There's an R32 I see locally with SUPER BRIGHT WHITE lights, they're that bright you can barely see his plate though... hmm

Ross, these ones are really bright, they look amazing,

I'm an LED whore!:

http://www.ebay.co.u...e#ht_2710wt_783

And it's not about having more led bulbs it's about having current, less is more, you reach a

Point when adding more SMDs that they starting draining the current as they are using it all, then the light actually gets dimmer. The ones above are good as they are using the power most efficiently.

The ones currently in are similar to that, I might bite the bullet and buy the whole compartment ones later as surely with it being the whole compartment it would spread the light output? I'm not sure... I should block eBay off my computer!

ALSO!!! ITS NOT LONG TILL TUESDAY!!!!?!?!?!?!?! When I'll know for definite I'll have my order soon, I am buzzzzzzzzing. I should have a couple of exciting things arriving next week all car related, the bank even blocked my card as I bought so much stuff from Germany they thought they were unauthorized transactions lol!

And here's a quick photo I took as we went for a walk around the countryside and parked in a abandoned layby... the bloke in the truck parked behind was either asleep or dead... but I parked there and saw him and he was still there 3 hours later.. weird

6782082023_bd1062ca56_z.jpg

My Lupo by Ross Mullins, on Flickr

Edited by Kent