low profile trolley jack

after having my scissor jack buckle and nearly piercing a hole in the side of the car ifthere wasnt a rim under the sill im gonna get a atrolley jack been looking about for a low profile 1 so i dont need to drive onto chocks, i seen this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Liftmaster-Multifunction-Entry-Profile-Trolley/dp/B002QO3W7Q/ref=pd_cp_diy_0

any 1 have any experince of these as its a fair bit cheaper than all the other low proile 1's about

^^^ Thats the one ive got, great bit of kit. When they were in stock I always talked myself out of buying 2, but now I really wish I had, they havnt had them in stock for well over a year.

Beware of the alloy ones with a single central roller, i have one of those and 3 cars have rolled off it.

Went across to Costco tonight and they have a new batch the seriously heavy 3 ton steel jacks in....not happy :angry:

Went across to Costco tonight and they have a new batch the seriously heavy 3 ton steel jacks in....not happy :angry:

'Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it. '

Im off to Costcos next week, Ill see what my local one has in

'Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it. '

Im off to Costcos next week, Ill see what my local one has in

If they have the alloy ones in I want one.

get one dude ive had one for a while and no problems what so ever and the laal LED comes in handy :)

I'm probably going to get shot down in flames here but...

I bought this for papa swan for Christmas, and to be honest was quite pleasantly surprised at how good it was (for the money):

Please don't shout at me for sending you to Halfrauds!

The 'creeper' isn't awesome but even if you don't use it, it's still good value I reckon.