low profile trolley jack

Apart from the fact that it doesn't go anywhere near low enough for a lowered car (min saddle height 140mm vs 79mm for the machine mart one), that looks a reasonable deal.

Fair enough, I didn't even think about that as his car isn't lowered :doh:

Really?? My snap-on dealer is an arse, spent loads with him and he's still tighter than a nun's crotch. 180 quid for a low entry jack on its own.

The on that comes to me is a proper sound guy, spend LOADS with him. I jave a bluepoint 2tonne jack, its REALLY well made, lowest point is about 70mm i think, its low enough for me.

Thing is the Bluepoint one will just be the same one machine mart and the like sell, but rebranded... Also snap on hydraulic stuff is a total waste of time as the never cover the warranty on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just has a text from a mate, says Costco have got the Alloy jacks back in but they have went up to £100.

Still think i'll go get another because they really are mint!

I bought the Arcan alloy one from Costco yesterday, so now ive got 2. Awesome jack and its not too expensive!

• 2 weeks later...