Engine Converted Lupos

CasperGTI

Seems to be a lot of 1.8t's about, would be nice to see something different like a powerful diesel as mentioned above with lots of torque and smoke. Was also thinking to myself the other day about the new Polo Gti TSI engines as they are pushing a lot of power for a standard 1.4 engine and being small they are light and should fit easier. As I was looking into throttle bodies or m45 charging mine I was thinking if it would be any easier to fit one of these.

Love this thread guys, keep up the good work :)

• 4 months later...

Are you telling him the spec of his own car ?

No im telling the other members what a good job he did and what other class touches hes done. Also I didn't know it was his so theirs no need to be a smart arse.

No im telling the other members what a good job he did and what other class touches hes done. Also I didn't know it was his so theirs no need to be a smart arse.

Really? I do see a need.

I guess our opinion differs there.

Zzzzz and there's me thinking this was a site for people to share info in general dispite who's car it is. Its nice to know what people have done and haven't done so people can come up with new ideas. It gets a bit boring watching pointless squabbles instead of interesting car facts ;)

• Like 1

Zzzzz and there's me thinking this was a site for people to share info in general dispite who's car it is. Its nice to know what people have done and haven't done so people can come up with new ideas. It gets a bit boring watching pointless squabbles instead of interesting car facts ;)

Lupos are boring. I'd much rather see squabbles.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lupo 2.3 V5 nearly 200hp...

pxaiwolo.jpg

cibxst3c.jpg

How does that handle when you pull away? Any wheel spin? There's a lot of power there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...