what u think?

Red Lup Gti

I like the kit, I know its not to everyones taste, but Im likeing big arches and the rear bumper matches the front which is rare these days lol

I dont like the lights, but Iv never liked those lights other than a Golf.

I like the dash and glove box! but I cant make my mind up on the roof.

I love the colour, but hate the chrome mirrors.

All in all it doesnt work.

But thats because of the front lamps, its too small for those lights.

And Arosa lights look sooooo much better.

If you wanted that glove box I think you'd have to change the entire dash to make it fit.

The MK4 Polo dash has a lot of advantages, such as having a glovebox, and being completely immune to creaks, groans and rattles.

However it's not as easy on the eye, in my opinion.

Hapnin chaps & Chapets, thot ad join the forum now that av just purchased ma first Lupo GTi, Total minted its red with leather interiour, heated seats, its a cracker.

used to drive a mk 4 golf 1.6 on a 53 plate had it looking like a GTi with the 25th anniversary kit, and the 18 inch RS4 alloys but it's nothing compared to the lupo.

Does any1 have any Quater mile times or advice on air filters tho?

Yeah the ride was rock solid, had the golf lowered on bilsteins, with a 45 drop.

the ride was hard but the handleing was first class what the car lost in straight line speed it made up for in cornering.

al try and get a picture up of the car looked really nice.......just slow as hell.lol.

it looks minging!! used to have a mk4 polo, loved the dash, but then i had a nova, and the dash in that was just pure *****!! appreciate the work gone into it, but just doesn't look rite to me! if seat/vw had wanted a cabrio, they would have made one!!!