Google Streetview

Little Green Giant

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This little "piggy" went to market work...

gm-gti.jpg

...and this little "piggy" stayed at home.

gm-arosa.jpg

The GTI is parked in the biggest space in the car park wich is big enough to open the door fully anbd still not go over the line. I have to get there fairly early to bag it, but luckily it's a bit tight to actually get into when there are other cars around due to the bollards (one broken) to the front, so it does tend to get left.

The Arosa got snapped too! It was when the neighbours were having building work done so my normal spot had a skip in it leaving him to park way away from the house :( Must have been cleaned a short while before though, look how white the wheels are!

ArosaGooglemaps.jpg

Edited by lunalupi

cant fine mine

not at home not at the girlfriends

and as i work at a golf club

my works car park isnt on a roads as such

Epic Fail!

Epic Win! for the blue one

was it ops?

Oh no! Our house is finally on there (our section of Plumstead Road was previously "unavailable"), but the pictures were taken before I got the Lupo. Boo! Because of the angle you can't see the bike, either. Tut.

(Just checked to see if the boyfriend's house is on there, and it is - but because of the angle you can't see the driveway at all, so no joy bike-spotting there either!)

This is very odd, bit scary how people can see your house, etc. Cant be good for security!

Found my house, must have been last summer as my then car is on my drive with different wheels on, ready to go to france. I must have been almost on the picture, as the garage door was open i must have been around.

You can only just see the roof of my Lupo hidden down my driveway. The Megane is hidden in the garage and the girfriends car is no where to be seen haha.

My old car that I sold to next door is in full view though. :) Have to say that Streetview is awesome.

Haha thanks, i think! :) I'm so suprised google managed to get to see this, that car normally just hides away in the garage. My dads sunday car :rolleyes:

It was a compliment moneybags :) Don't worry.

Good choice of a Sunday car in my eyes

Heya guys, this is an idea ive had. The new google street view gave me an idea earlier, i can remember seeing the street view car when i was driving around one day, so i thought i would go to the point where i saw it and believe it or not i found my self driving the Lupo!!!! :D

Just thought it would be a good thread if you other guys found yourselfs and pasted a print screen or something, just an idea!!!!

Here is me driving the Lupo:-

untitled.jpg

Cheers, James.