Colour concept lupo sport

marcusgrant

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are BBS wheels, they are BBS RA 515 known as Interlagos wheels. They are Polo Colour Concept wheels in the UK, but they were also an option on some Lupos in Europe.

BBSRA5155-1.jpg

I say again...you learn something new every day, always wondered what they were called as there isn't any other info stamped on then as far as i can see. Thanks for that!

Interlagos..mmmmm how exotic that sounds, they are being called that from now on when people ask what they are!!!! :D

Cheers, James.

I say again...you learn something new every day, always wondered what they were called as there isn't any other info stamped on then as far as i can see. Thanks for that!

Interlagos..mmmmm how exotic that sounds, they are being called that from now on when people ask what they are!!!! :D

Cheers, James.

What else is stamped on them? What is the size of them, offset etc?

What else is stamped on them? What is the size of them, offset etc?

I know the ET is 38 and they are 15 inchers. Think i might have seen 7J at some point as well so the same as the Bathursts i think tbh. Will have to double check for you!! :D

I know the ET is 38 and they are 15 inchers. Think i might have seen 7J at some point as well so the same as the Bathursts i think tbh. Will have to double check for you!! :D

Hmm, Lupo ones are apparantly 6J x 15H2 ET43 which is exactly the same as the Golf Cab wheels, which also has the same part number.

I went to Newquay last year and stayed at a campsite called Hendra holiday park, They had a Yellow lupo sport colour concept with hendra decals on it and they used it to go round the camp site to check the dates on caravans and tents and stuff biggrin.gif.

Had a good look round it and the interior looked so cool.

Hi, I have a jazz blue lupo colour concept 1.4s , that I brought brand new in September 2000 and still only has 25,000 miles on the clock with a full original supplying VW main dealer service history. I ordered the car with most of the available factory fitted options including glass electric sunroof, front fogs and heated washers. The car is in exceptional original condition and drives like new. Having had the car for nearly 10 years now, I might be putting it up for sale soon. Have a full file of information on the Lupo colour concept including press photos of all the colour versions.

Hi, I have a jazz blue lupo colour concept 1.4s , that I brought brand new in September 2000 and still only has 25,000 miles on the clock with a full original supplying VW main dealer service history. I ordered the car with most of the available factory fitted options including glass electric sunroof, front fogs and heated washers. The car is in exceptional original condition and drives like new. Having had the car for nearly 10 years now, I might be putting it up for sale soon. Have a full file of information on the Lupo colour concept including press photos of all the colour versions.

Sweet!! how much??

Ohhh and lets see photos B)

Edited by marcusgrant

Let me know how much you are after and I might well come have a looksie! :) Looking for a 1.4S and a Colour Concept would be a nice step down from my Bora Highline.

GarageSale_1259511962_34223.jpg

I just spoffed.

nah the orange ones dont do out for me. not liking the shiny black asda £25 computer chair leather bits. all black bits suade would look better imo.