Colour concept lupo sport

marcusgrant

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i love the interior. would look nice in a black gti. yum yum teenage mutant ninja turtle loop lol

just noticed the mats too. super sik wid it

Edited by hunid-brake

The only other image I have is :

logo.jpg

This is the image from the brochure in 2002 but has the logo of another (Clearly inferior :rolleyes: ) Lupo club attached.

Kam's Colour concept:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30770&st=0

Edited by JB1.0e

It is soooooo cool, one quick question, would it be like the recaros in my Polo one or standard thats been tarted up??

These are my seats:

P1050424-1.jpg

If they are like mine...i think i will be in love and have to track one down!!!! :wub:

mmmm...slightly disapointing, but i still have to try and find one, like i was saying in your thread, Jazz blue is the way forward, especially after looking at that pic of them all lined up!!!!!! :wub:

ÂŁ2000 was a bit steep though i think, super rare because of that i reckon!!! :

I am amazed they shifted any to be honest, if the car cost ÂŁ9000 (roughly the cost of a 1.4S) who is going to add ÂŁ2000 worth of options. I suspect post-BMW-MINI they may sell a few more as people have become used to pricey city cars.

My 1.0e was a budget colour concept, Jazz Blue with black and blue cloth :D

I would imagine the yellow and green would have been very difficult to keep clean!

I took some photo's of the 2002 brochure detailing the colour concept, the images are not great they are from my camera phone and I have not got a scanner at home...

For Amber...

070.jpg

074-2.jpg

071-1.jpg

073-2.jpg

:wub: thank you!

I've considered the colour concept interior from a MK3 Golf GTi before. Never realised you could get a Lupo concept if i'm honest!

Was the colour concept package specific to sport models ?

I think on the Polo 6n2 Colour concept, You could only have a 1.4 75bhp 16v or TDI.

Edited by nfbr

Good idea about the Golf interior there are a few floating about. There is a Yellow Polo colour concept near me, I think the Lupo character suits yellow more. They do have really nice wheels though!

It was optional on S and Sport models

I think I have seen a Golf cabriolet with similar wheels, I like them I think they only came with Colour concepts so they are probably very rare!

logo.jpg

This is the image from the brochure in 2002 but has the logo of another (Clearly inferior :rolleyes: ) Lupo club attached.

Love that pic! (edit: well apart from the link to the other forum :P )

There are members on here who own red and yellow colour concepts. They posted pics of them somewhere...

Edited by jon_273

lupocolourgreen.jpg

Check out the centre console on this one, ive not seen one like that. Was that just the abroad versions or with certain models. The cup holders and buttons all moved. Like it soooo much that green one