Colour concept lupo sport

marcusgrant

The centre console is from an ealrier model, my first had one like that, by 2001 the dash had changed to house the hazard switch higher. The new dash enabled the owner to retain the cup holder whilst also fitting a CD player. However you lost the CD sized slot under the heater controls. I think the switches under thee radio felt a little more special though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have seen a Golf cabriolet with similar wheels, I like them I think they only came with Colour concepts so they are probably very rare!

I first saw those wheels on a Golf 3.5 Cab in Puerto Rico/Gran Canaria.

Check out the centre console on this one, ive not seen one like that. Was that just the abroad versions or with certain models. The cup holders and buttons all moved. Like it soooo much that green one

Was that not where the cup holders went in the first dash if you paid the additional £30 to have them fitted

Saw them on a lupo today at a meet,think his forum name is dubsy, very smart lupo well jelous

Edited by SamAtkinson

Picola's right about Kam's being a colour concept, sure there was another on here at some point too.

I've got Kam's interior in my sport now minus the gear stick and handbrake gaitors, looks like this.

IMG_2225_copy_small.jpg

IMG_2227_copy_small.jpg

They're just GTI seats trimmed in leather just like the optional leather available on other models.

Picola's right about Kam's being a colour concept, sure there was another on here at some point too.

I've got Kam's interior in my sport now minus the gear stick and handbrake gaitors, looks like this.

IMG_2225_copy_small.jpg

IMG_2227_copy_small.jpg

They're just GTI seats trimmed in leather just like the optional leather available on other models.

OMG, i think i just wet myself!!!!!!

Your car is amazing, i want it!!!!!! :wub:

If you sell, you know where to come to, i'll pay top dollor for it!! ;)

Cheers, James.

Edited by s2000king

Complete blue colour concept interior, with blue gear lever gaitor and handbrake cover....

100_1132.jpg

and another one...

DSC00413.jpg

Green one as already posted...

ColourconceptLHD.jpg

Black one...

r9BkQm0KGrHqQH-CwEs9br3it0BLR74n0pm.jpgr9Bim0KGrHqQH-DIEs7iGDKlBBLR74eyuEQ.jpg

Porta Alloy wheels also known as Sugo's on ETKA

r9BjW0KGrHqYH-DIEtHBYhYBLR74j3zU-1.jpg

Yep, they have BBS stamped on them. Never seen another set of wheels like them so must be a selective taste, but i think they look cool.

Pic:

P1050428.jpg

Yes they are BBS wheels, they are BBS RA 515 known as Interlagos wheels. They are Polo Colour Concept wheels in the UK, but they were also an option on some Lupos in Europe.

BBSRA5155-1.jpg

I'd love a black, colour concept, openair sport. Dream car!! lol.

When i was looking for my lupo i looked at a red sport that had black leather, but it was just the normal seats, not the GTI ones. Don't think i've seen another one like that.

Early Sport Lupo's came with standard seats, they could be fitted with leather like the seats in an S (Normal) this was they only way of getting a completely black interior in an early Sport.

Complete blue colour concept interior, with blue gear lever gaitor and handbrake cover....

100_1132.jpg

and another one...

DSC00413.jpg

Green one as already posted...

ColourconceptLHD.jpg

Black one...

r9BkQm0KGrHqQH-CwEs9br3it0BLR74n0pm.jpgr9Bim0KGrHqQH-DIEs7iGDKlBBLR74eyuEQ.jpg

Porta Alloy wheels also known as Sugo's on ETKA

r9BjW0KGrHqYH-DIEtHBYhYBLR74j3zU-1.jpg

Where did you find all those?! I spent a while trawling the internet for images of them and gave up

I think that is true of Golf colour concepts too, I always assumed that Black was too restrained for the extroverts who bought colour concepts and that yellow and green proved too much. Blue was just right

Yes very true, did the colour of the leather have to match the colour of the car? For example.. I think I have found a black Colour Concept Lupo with black and blue interior and trim? :confused:

I have found two yellow Colour Concept, but they had no interior pictures. DOH!

I think they each had the option of all black (I always thought that defeated the object) or the co-ordinated leather, i.e. black and blue with Jazz blue, black and red with Flash red

Grey leather, (flannel grey) was very light and from memory was only available in the S models. It was a 1.4 S in Jazz blue with perforated grey leather that was on the Volkswagen stand at the Birmingham Motor show in 1998 (or was it 1999) that I fell for up until then I was going to buy a Polo, then I sat in a Lupo and nearly 12years later I still love them! :wub:

Black you say!

Well not a sport and might not be colour concept interior but looks good..

qssi4Qm0KGrHgoOKjkEjlLmytBKgtUetZtQ.jpg

q3BeQgBG0KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmn4WBKsK0750.jpg

q3Be2BW0KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBKsK1f1v.jpg

q3BhPg20KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0usBKsK3ODP3.jpg

qssi4wm0KGrHgoOKiIEjlLmVkUiBKgtUes2.jpg

Thats the interior the red sport i looked at had in! it had every option on the list i think, a/c, sunroof, central locking... maybe more!

At the time i didnt like the feel of the clutch, but when i think back now that was probably just because i wasnt used to it! Ahh well