Club Lupo + Club Polo

HAIRBear

Right i thought it would be easier to start another thread here as the other one is full of randam chat and discussion on organising it ect so this is where that thread has got to.

Club Lupo and Club Polo at one event.

As im sure many of you know CP hold a yearly event at the billing aquadrome which has been running for some years now. as every attempt of doing something similar has failed with CL were going to try and jump on the back of the CP show and hopefully will create a good weekend! the princaple of a club event will still be there, meeting a load of the members ect but we wont have to worry quite as much about having a poor turnout.

Basically, are people going to be arsed to come to this? theres no reason why this shouldnt be a big turn out for the club, but would be a bit embarresing if there were 5-6 lupos to 100 polos lol

Put your name down if your seriously interested, find out how far from the location you are first to make sure you know how far you actually have to come. (NN3 9DA) and any opinions on the idea.

This is crrently being discussed in Clubpolos admin section.

Basically, are people going to be arsed to come to this? theres no reason why this shouldnt be a big turn out for the club, but would be a bit embarresing if there were 5-6 lupos to 100 polos lol

Thats what it was this year...

I know i was there in my lupo with my mate in his polo...

OPS went, so did someone else i cant remember.

VR6 OC were there too.

ok, the discussion on clubpolo has basically let to this:

there probably wont be enough room on there plot for both clubs as they usually fill theres on there own. So we would have to book our own plot, which i will sort out soon which will be booked on the same weekend as the clubpolo show and right next to there plot hopefully. So its still going to be both clubs just twoce as much space.

This does however mean that if we cannot guarentee them 50 campers we will have to pay £100 for the plot. Which im hoping wont be a problem on a forum of something like 10,000!

And i want us to show clubpolo up in terms of attendance even though they have a **** load more members biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

We also need some photoshopping done, i hoping to get something put on the top of the forum across the red but nect to 'clublupo' so if someone with PS skills could design something and post it in here i can approach the mods with getting it put on the top of the page.

My only question now is - Do i book the plot and say we can guarentee them 50 people camping?

I think you're rushing into things a bit here.

I think you need to let this thread run a bit, gather quite a bit of interest, and then people putting down there names, and a deposite of some sort.