Marcus's Sport - SOLD..... New A3

marcusgrant

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i had a bit of a bump with a bmw, his car was fine though.

I sold the wheels today. decided i'm going to keep this OEM, but change a few thing and just make it really smart. I've got lots of ideas but not sure on anything yet. Hopefully get all the paint mint and then go from there.

Anyone selling any rs's? :P ....thinking i may be getting ahead of myself!

I thought you'd said you crashed it?

Looks fine!

:lol:

:lol: well it wasnt that bad! wasnt a smashed but more of a bump that broke everything a little bit lol. but i need new bumper, bonnet, headlights, grill, grill surround, 1 indicator (luckily the other one is already new and didnt break), slam pannel and this thin metal thing.

so its current state

GOOD :D

191220101016.jpg

not so good :o

191220101017.jpg

just waiting for dad to bring the new WHIP round yo

Could of been yup!

I'll get all the bits and then just hand it over to a body shop.

Just got the new car lol... 1998 nissan primera 1.6 SI haha. My insurance has gone up 17 quid a month?! from a modified lupo sport to a sh1ty car, what a joke.

191220101019.jpg

what an absolute beaut of a motor!!!

just checked on parkers and apparently it had 98bph when it was new! its certainly got that second hand car smell inside.

Should be a decent car though, my dad has only recently done a full service and MOT on it...just got to tax it tomorrow.

feels massive compared to the lupo lol

Untitledassadfasd-1.jpg

maybe?

just thinking while its getting the front sprayed i may as well see about some custom stuff..

I dont know whether taking the indicators away from the front takes away some of the character of the lupo? what do people think?? i dont know lol

I think without the indicators is probably closer to the original designers intentions.

I mean while you have to get a new front end do you want the 3L part numbers ? :coffee:

Edit: might part with my RS splits. maybe. will probably regret it though :wacko:

Edited by Jowey

I think without the indicators is probably closer to the original designers intentions.

I mean while you have to get a new front end do you want the 3L part numbers ? :coffee:

Edit: might part with my RS splits. maybe. will probably regret it though :wacko:

hmmm i've thought about the 3l but the thing im concerned about is that it wont work with the sport rear?

oooo.. well maybe let me know if you do :P Ideally i'd by some with wider dishes already though.

I like that idea! :)

That looks good. Not overly smoothed. Just right!

oh it could happen then! I've got too many idea and just one lupo lol

I dont know whether taking the indicators away from the front takes away some of the character of the lupo? what do people think?? i dont know lol

Put it this way, I glanced at that photo and didn't notice you'd got rid of them!

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: well it wasnt that bad! wasnt a smashed but more of a bump that broke everything a little bit lol. but i need new bumper, bonnet, headlights, grill, grill surround, 1 indicator (luckily the other one is already new and didnt break), slam pannel and this thin metal thing.

so its current state

GOOD :D

191220101016.jpg

not so good :o

191220101017.jpg

just waiting for dad to bring the new WHIP round yo

Hello,

Looks like me and you have near enough the same damage lol. Mine needs new grille panel, grille, N/S headlight, bonnet.. And more lol.

Its alright, could be worse lol..

Trying to find the indicator panel is abit of a mission, if you manage to find one please let me know! Looks like bonnet is damaged in exact same place, on the curve, mines creased and dented.. Its been temporarily patched up till I find parts!

Its alright, could be worse lol..

Trying to find the indicator panel is abit of a mission, if you manage to find one please let me know! Looks like bonnet is damaged in exact same place, on the curve, mines creased and dented.. Its been temporarily patched up till I find parts!

get a new one sprayed?

on the second day of owning mine i hit a pheasant and smashed that grill surround and grill lol

Whats up with the bonnet Marcus?

had a bit of a bump didnt it! theres a picture on the last page i think

• 2 weeks later...