Marcus's Sport - SOLD..... New A3

marcusgrant

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheila :( hope the old girls ok, im glad ur fixing her up she was my first car :'(

yeah its fine, will be like new when i've finished hopefully :)

Nice one, bet that saved you £££.

yeah saved a fair bit on parts, the body shop bill will not be fun but oh well!

looking good marcus :)

Cheers alex :)

Got a load of cleaning stuff through from elite today. got some chemical guys shampoo and quick detailer, smells so nice!!

was well annoying the other day, i needed a bottle to put some tardis in and i started to empty an old megs bottle which i thought only had water in it. as the liquid is poring out i realise it DJ red mist! then i remember how i'd got a new bottle of red mist and the sprayer broke as soon as i got it so i pored it in the megs bottle...what a waste ay!

Cheers alex :)

Got a load of cleaning stuff through from elite today. got some chemical guys shampoo and quick detailer, smells so nice!!

was well annoying the other day, i needed a bottle to put some tardis in and i started to empty an old megs bottle which i thought only had water in it. as the liquid is poring out i realise it DJ red mist! then i remember how i'd got a new bottle of red mist and the sprayer broke as soon as i got it so i pored it in the megs bottle...what a waste ay!

get in touch with your local autosmart rep.

Their really helpful, and will sell you spray bottles with the tardis label on for £2 if he does the same as my guy. ;)

Loads cheaper for their products too and usually come to your house.

cool, do you just get tardis from them or other products to?

I've bought some clear bottles now to stop this happening again lol

I purchase a few different things from him,

tardis from my local dealer is £14 for one of those big tins.

Autosmart re-glaze is an amazing product, if you get in touch with your dealer i reccomend buying some. Its like a quick detailer / gloss enhancer.

Il let you have a look at the stuff next weekend if you remind me.

Took the opportunity to give it a good clean today whilst the sun was out, seats out and all.

Looking forward to show season now :D just need send it off for paint and get some wheels!

few pics

060320111261.jpg

060320111262.jpg

060320111263.jpg

Still cleaning the bloody engine bay, nearly done.

060320111250.jpg

Thanks emz :)

Ummm i'm not to sure about wheels at the moment! all about what i can afford, body work and a holiday to ibizaaaa are making me poor lol.

Its staying OEM for sure, ideally RS's or a8 winters. maybe some zenders like bailey's on here. Just going to get the paint out the way first

• 4 weeks later...

So it was you who out bid me :lol: Dammm you

oh my :wub:

Cheers :)

Looking good, now get it back on the road!!

haha, waiting for paint!! hopefully it should be going in within the next 2 weeeks, dont think it will be done for earld ed though :(

What are those??! Look the stuff tbh.

bbs rz's. 15x7 et35 :)

Was watching a set of them on eBay, was quite tempted. Went for a bargain as well! They are BBS rz I think.

yeah they did go for a good price i think, i put a bid in but didnt expect to win them!

Wow :wub:

:)

So it was you who out bid me :lol: Dammm you

:lol: sorry buddy

Are they the RZ's that were on eBay last week? I was bidding on them. Apparently a rare option and hard to get hold of in 15". Look really cool and will sit well - think they are 7j's with a good ofset too

umm i think they ended on monday or tuesday this week, there was another set on there though that sold a few days before.

yeah i havent seen many sets about, hopefully sit quite well. might try them on for size today

bit of a test fit

030420111310.jpg

030420111311.jpg

030420111313.jpg

030420111314.jpg

front sit pretty much flush with the arch and back could probably be spaced a little.

wheels need a refurb and luckily the bbs centre caps are 70mm which can be bought new still :D

done a little refurb on the wipers as well. striped all the old paint off, sanded, primed and then sprayed.

before

150320111293.jpg

150320111294.jpg

now

010420111307.jpg

cheers