Private Plates

Putney

Private plates  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know you. but you seem like a fool.

As you've been around various times you know the rules.

No warnings needed, its clear in the T&Cs you not allowed more than one account.

As we have disabibled that account, starting another is not acceptable.

I suggest you leave the forum well alone.

Tigz.

i remember that guy!

is he pretending to be a different user?

I understand what people are saying about the illegal spacing and I also understand that it's my risk that I'm choosing to take . . . . you won't get me moaning if PC plod pulls me one day :innocent:

I think my plate is the best of both worlds, L600OPY (loopy) relates to my personality :twisted: and everybody that knows me agrees

It also relates to the car, loopy lupo is pretty good and goes hand in hand with the L***UPO plates.

just my opinion, everyone seems to have one lol

Sam

Guest Lauryn
I understand what people are saying about the illegal spacing and I also understand that it's my risk that I'm choosing to take . . . . you won't get me moaning if PC plod pulls me one day :innocent:

I think my plate is the best of both worlds, L600OPY (loopy) relates to my personality :twisted: and everybody that knows me agrees

It also relates to the car, loopy lupo is pretty good and goes hand in hand with the L***UPO plates.

just my opinion, everyone seems to have one lol

Sam

I think your plate is great, I call my car Loopy :P Better than L* UPO imo.

your plate is pointless though, it spells something different to what it's supposed to say. who is PANRY?

and you said you can't put your plate on a car older than 1996. what you meant was that you can't put your plate on a car "younger" than 1996.

Not really pointless mate. To people who know me, its obvious. It was an 18th birthday present, means something to me, hides the age of my car, and 5 characters which means i can have a shorter plate and make the car look a bit more moody.

And yep i meant i have to put it on a car younger than 96, typo. Besides, i think youre just jealous because to have an S2000 plate you'll have to misrepresent it which would be MORALLY WRONG. :P

You've changed.

ROFFLES! Best use of catch line ever

Double roffles @ Adams picture.

Triple roffles @ Lauryn and Claire

Quadruple roffles at roffling so roffly I fell off my rofflecopter and lost my lollerskates in a lollercaust

Phew.

somebody at work has got the reg is C4 VTS!!! wtf??? if it says 250 gto then fair enough. but for a fkin citroen GAY!!!

A driver at my work has a Toyota Hi-Lux with H1 LUX.

i have my eye on an S2000 plate.

only £245.

If the plate is "S 2000" I'll buy that myself for £245!!!

I have to say Yay as i have one t333rbo, nothing to do with the lupo just transfered it off my old car :) saves remembering a new reg everytime i change car haha

Edited by SiiMo

i like them to a cetain extent. pretty much most peoples opinion on them being too much. Mine S888 DUB- S for Sean, 888 was one of the coolest race numbers i ever recieved for one of my seasons and DUB because i love them and i want atleast my next couple of cars to be VWs