Altern8's Tdi 1.4 * updated again `27-02`-05 -bbs rm/low/paint

Altern8

that interior has made such a difference its amazing ive got black now but im thinking offf going for black nappa leather and cream centres? what do you think?

thought of spraying the dial surrounds yet? i will post before and after pictures of mine if you want?

wayne

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well making actual dial faces is a whole lot more involved as you need a OHp printer which are rare in the household and then you need an accurate scanner

Doesnt anyone make dial kits for the arosa/lupo?

will post dial surround pics in my topic tommorrow once ive taken them and then put a link on this topic for you

wayne

lovin the whole look of the car mate, guessing the interior was hard to come by?

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

well its been a while and i said i was bored of my rms so heres the newest wheels i got the schidts are sold too much to build them

i got rid of the german plates too cause i been pulled 3 times at £30 a pop so its time they went

IMG_6794.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6789.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IMG_6797.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and theres some more pics here

enjoy

www.veedub.org

Anyone know where i can get steel wheels from for winter? Any other places than ebay?

Car looks mint mate

15" g60 steels still available from vw as far as i know, look sweet and are about 37 quid each...

Them audi wheels look spot on

that looks very nice! - im well impressed with that!

what size are they etc? did you need spacers or anything?

nice choice matey! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

that looks very nice! - im well impressed with that!

what size are they etc? did you need spacers or anything?

nice choice matey! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Pretty sure they are 15" off an A3 which would be 5 stud and need stud converters, which will also add to the offset.

Not Steels as g-man says they are original bog standard A3 alloys. Seen a few set polished up on mk2's. look good though.