Thinking about buyin a vauxhall zafira?!?!?!?

2001gti

Im going to be a dad!!!! :lol:

Nice one! I love being a Dad and the ladies in the Trafford Centre love a man with a new baby :D

Those rear facing early baby seats are bigger than you think, ours is one of the smallest and it doesn't fit in the back of the Ibiza (seat belt too short and leg room is crap). Watch out too for prams that don't fold up completely, they take up tons of room.

I don't know what's wrong with slinging the carry cot loose on the back seat, it never did me any harm and cars today are much sturdier than an old Vauxhall Victor ever was.

Don't the do a Turbo one with the VXR engine in it?

Im going to be a dad!!!! :lol:

Owned :)

Thanks guys!!

Still early days yet going to get a scan booked and that, but im absolutly S***ing myself as this wasnt planned :lol:

P.S im not really going to get a zafira :lol: mk5 golf tdi FTW!!!

When it is planned, you don't feel any more confident about it. I nearly crashed the car twice after I'd seen the pissy blue tester that morning.

rofl :lol:

When it is planned, you don't feel any more confident about it. I nearly crashed the car twice after I'd seen the pissy blue tester that morning.

We went to the doctors and it wasnt until the DR turned to me and said are you the dad? thats when it hit me and i really can not remember the drive home i was just day dreaming on auto pilot!

congratulations fella

Thanks chris.

OMG! Well done for your winning sperm!!

lol i know! it beat the pill!

Blatant plug...

We do Recaro baby seats now ;)

lol.

Already been lookin bud! ill be sure to give you a call in the next few months!

Edited by 2001gti

• 1 month later...

Cheers guys,

well we found out really early and shes now just over 3 months. i know you shouldnt really blab it out so early but im just really excited lol. ill get some scan pictures put up next week.

thanks again

Edited by 2001gti